Longest cache-to-cache distance?

I noticed I have what seems to be a REALLY high cache-to-cache distance when running the FindStats GSAK macro over my 396 finds -- 24,044 miles! That's an average of 60.7 miles between caches! Has anyone got a higher average (divide the total miles by total finds)?

Just curious....

Rich

I noticed I have what seems to be a REALLY high cache-to-cache distance when running the FindStats GSAK macro over my 396 finds -- 24,044 miles! That's an average of 60.7 miles between caches! Has anyone got a higher average (divide the total miles by total finds)?

Just curious....

Rich

My average is 73.75, using 49,044 miles over 665 caches. It was much higher a couple years ago, just after returning from Thailand, but has been steadily going down ever since.

I haven't updated my profile in a couple of weeks but as of two weeks ago. With 300 finds, and a total cache to cache distance of 43,274 miles, it works out to and average of 144 miles.

My numbers are pretty high because I live in New York, and I've been able to do some caching while on business in the Netherlands, Rome (Italy), Johannesburg, South Africa, and Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.