GeoJellies: The Big Bean Series

pghlooking

I am unsure if some of mine ended up at GW6 with my "mini me" and minder or not... I'm sure I will see them in the mailbox at some stage.

But, yes please - If you have them, please post pictures :anibad:

OH YES My friend...They were there! I picked up the 12 of them from Jim and I am happy to say i only have one left, and guess who's that one is???

Boy do I have a sack of goodies for you! I am sorry to say that Keewee the TB's mission went fairly unsuccesful...I tried to print you out and the ink was gone, then I stopped at RiteAid and they couldnt print out the format, then I found a specialty print shop of whos equipment was broke...SCREW IT- Im on my way to GW6! Still had you with me and several people logged the number. and even more wanted your BigBean. I traded at GW6 and then at the Geocoin swap event!

I got a cool pic of your coin with the OG can of beans!!! Ill try to post it soon, just got to a comp to adopt a coin to a worthy finder and couldnt help but spout off a bit here in the forums!

Great Time and all your friends missed you buddy!

I am unsure if some of mine ended up at GW6 with my "mini me" and minder or not... I'm sure I will see them in the mailbox at some stage.

But, yes please - If you have them, please post pictures :D

OH YES My friend...They were there! I picked up the 12 of them from Jim and I am happy to say i only have one left, and guess who's that one is???

Boy do I have a sack of goodies for you! I am sorry to say that Keewee the TB's mission went fairly unsuccesful...I tried to print you out and the ink was gone, then I stopped at RiteAid and they couldnt print out the format, then I found a specialty print shop of whos equipment was broke...SCREW IT- Im on my way to GW6! Still had you with me and several people logged the number. and even more wanted your BigBean. I traded at GW6 and then at the Geocoin swap event!

I got a cool pic of your coin with the OG can of beans!!! Ill try to post it soon, just got to a comp to adopt a coin to a worthy finder and couldnt help but spout off a bit here in the forums!

Great Time and all your friends missed you buddy!

DUDE - YOU ROCK!!!! TOTALLY!!!

And pghlooking too! I don't have to go play in the traffic :anibad:

Next time I will be far more organised and will physically send keewee (the TB) over.

Yes... what are you going to do with that last big bean... hmmm... I actually meant to email you and tell you to make sure that you hold onto one of them. I think I'd better send you over some small beans too to show my appreciation! Do you have any of mine already? (Just so I don't send ones you already have)

Man you made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see what these turned out like :D

I got a small shipment at GW and handed most all of them out, at least to everyone's who I had and was contacted by. They are pretty cool. The rest got shipped home and I should have them tomorrow. That's for the first shipment. I will give an update as to who's I have received in the Yahoo group and will let everyone know what I know when I know it, over there of course.

We were pleasantly surprised to find out that our coins were ready for GW6, (YEE-HAW). We had waited for glow #8 and expected a delay. We were thrilled to see how they came out! We stressed over choosing all of the pea-green colors, fearing that one selection being slightly non-pea-green would throw off the whole theme. No worries, nice blend. Here's our Whirled Peas:

whirledpeasbo4.th.jpg

Edited by C A Royal Flush

We were pleasantly surprised to find out that our coins were ready for GW6, (YEE-HAW). We had waited for glow #8 and expected a delay. We were thrilled to see how they came out! We stressed over choosing all of the pea-green colors, fearing that one selection being slightly non-pea-green would throw off the whole theme. No worries, nice blend. Here's our Whirled Peas:

whirledpeasbo4.th.jpg

They turned out nice. Thanks for the photo. I can't wait to see mine. I hope they are in this first shipment!

Great !! Anymore Pics of "Big Beans" ?? !!!

OK, I was waiting on a trade to post another photo. Well, I'm being lazy, its a scan. You can't read the text,so, going clockwise starting at 9:00 o'clock:

Our - Whirled Peas

Tank Hounds - Rosie Burgers

Colenixbone - Beach Blast

Go-mad-Cow - Pasture Patty

Mooman56 - Cheesy Mooburger

bigbeanswq5.jpg

here's a quick photo of mine, can't quite get the lighting right

bbfront.jpg

bbback.jpg

anyone wishing to trade, I am interested

p.s.

things have been hectic since i've switched branches in March, so if you want to trade, please wait to send yours until after you rec'd mine

Great !!

Anymore Pics of "Big Beans" ?? !!!

:DB)

Here's Keewee's Big Bean with the Original Can of Beans!!!!! Dont they go good together! B)

f8f602aa-f442-4be8-aa98-68d62fdfadf9.jpg

Sorry its a little blurry, I had a clearer one, but the OCB was cut off!

I picked up 12 of Keewee's Beans for him and traded em all!!!...Just you wait Buddy, Your package will be on its way to you soon! <_<

Great !!

Anymore Pics of "Big Beans" ?? !!!

B)B)

Here's Keewee's Big Bean with the Original Can of Beans!!!!! Dont they go good together! <_<

f8f602aa-f442-4be8-aa98-68d62fdfadf9.jpg

Sorry its a little blurry, I had a clearer one, but the OCB was cut off!

I picked up 12 of Keewee's Beans for him and traded em all!!!...Just you wait Buddy, Your package will be on its way to you soon! :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW - that is the first I have seen of the OCB! Awesome.

Oh, and my Big Bean doesn't look too bad either. B)B)

Actually - I'm drooling over my Big Bean... it is the first time I have seen what it looks like... Oh please hurry Ms Post Lady... please please please!!!!!!!!!

Heres a cleaner pic of your coin, The can O beans looked better, but you can actually see your coin in this one. Hope you like em!

f46dc7e7-0d8b-49c2-9ec4-47f963d65892.jpg

Still a little fuzzy, but you can see it a bit better, eh.

B) I want... I want... I want...

Thanks Dave!! The colours look to have come out exactly as I wanted them... now I just have to wait and see what flavor ended up on the coins. :D

I think it was "Playing in Traffic"? <_<

NOT!! B)

I hope mine arrive today.

I decided with the increase of gas prices to keep yours and hand deliver them this weekend when I am in town. I used your shipping money for gas money for my road trip. Hope that's OK <_<

J/K

B) ... are you doing the same with mine... I think it will get you to the airport at least.

I decided with the increase of gas prices to keep yours and hand deliver them this weekend when I am in town. I used your shipping money for gas money for my road trip. Hope that's OK <_<

J/K

Always the comedian, lol

You get my email with the cache GC?

J/K

You really in Atlanta today, because I was heading that way, now I may go somewhere else B)B)

I still have no idea when the shipping to Sweden is ready to cross the sea. <_< I hope soon, have waited so long now.

grodanKarin

Just do what everyone else who has ordered coins has done and check the group page for the most recent update. Posting here isn't going to help since I am not running the group through the forums.

Would be nice if I could get the ones from this round before the next run. :P Starting to wonder if I ever will get any of my bigbeans. One flavour was not listed as shipped in a message I got june 13.

Updates are available for all group members on the group site. I have advised you before to go there for info, and will do so again. The project is not run through the GC forums, as you have been told before.

I hope you recieve your coins grodan & fiabus!
Hello Geocoin Troll, we may think you are a mystery geocoin person, we wonder if you are a comming to visit Mountain, Wisconsin? We could use some sunshine and happy days here in our neck of the woods. Have a great day, and Happy 4th of July weekend, as we plan on visiting to Lower Michigan, so we shall be in your neck of the woods under the Mackinaw Brisge so we will be a troll for a few days.

HeHeHe :D

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

I hope you recieve your coins grodan & fiabus!
Hello Geocoin Troll, we may think you are a mystery geocoin person, we wonder if you are a comming to visit Mountain, Wisconsin? We could use some sunshine and happy days here in our neck of the woods. Have a great day, and Happy 4th of July weekend, as we plan on visiting to Lower Michigan, so we shall be in your neck of the woods under the Mackinaw Brisge so we will be a troll for a few days.

HeHeHe :D

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Please take this to another thread as it has nothing to do with these coins. There are plenty of other places for it.