GeoJellies: The Big Bean Series

pghlooking

Well the time has come for this project to be unveiled to the forums. As has been past practice with all the groups, it was opened first to previous Bean members. I am now taking on first time beaners. This project will be run very similar to all other projects in the past, with some slight changes.

First the coin will not be a mini GeoJelly, but rather a full sized 1.5" fully trackable and completely personalized GeoCoin. You get to choose the name on the front of the coin as well as making up your own unique "flavor" of your bean. This will be etched onto the back of the coin. You can use the colors to help customize the coin and make it have the feel you want to. All coins will be 3mm in thickness and have an epoxy coating. In previous versions we had the choice of two colors and did a swirl effect on them. With the larger size we have changed it a little and will now be using up to 4 colors per coin in defined areas. This should give you much more options when trying to achieve that special look.

Costs are about as low as they come. Coins are $6 a coin with a minimum order of 22 coins. So for $132 you can get your own trackable set of coins to trade, share, or send out into the wild and watch them travel. You choose the metal (nickel or black nickel) for 20 of those coins. The other 2 coins will be minted in gold. One of the gold coins is the "owner" coin while the other coin is a donation coin. This donation coin, 1 from each "flavor" will be auctioned off with the proceeds benefiting pennstategirl's children. She was a local cacher in Pittsburgh, home of the GeoCoinFest '08, who we lost in a car crash. Since then we as a community have taken every chance we have to help her kids out. This money goes to their education fund.

To enter this project you must follow these instructions:

Email me with your caching name AND Email Address. If you do not include your Email I can not send you the invite to the group. Once joining the group YOU MUST complete the name registry entitled "who are you". Posting here stating you are wishing to join is great and will help others see the thread, but you must follow that up with an Email to ensure you receive and invite. I can not send invite through here. I can not stress this enough.

You really didn't want to spend your taxes on furniture again this year did ya? So what are you waiting for then? The best priced and largest coin group of last year is just an email away. Don't be that guy the only one who doesn't have some beans for trade!

Will the price go down if a certain amount are ordered or is $6 the final amount? I still may do it but would like to see the price go even lower if possible? We just finished paying for our nerds and it may take a little while to get the money in? Is their a deadline?

Will the price go down if a certain amount are ordered or is $6 the final amount? I still may do it but would like to see the price go even lower if possible? We just finished paying for our nerds and it may take a little while to get the money in? Is their a deadline?

The price has already been based on a higher amount of coins being ordered and is firm.

This may be a dumb question, but does the bean flavor need to be the same for all 22 coins? Can you have 2 flavor on 11 beans each?

Thanks

Not dumb at all.

Yes you must have everything the same for the 22 coin order. You can do more than 22 coins of course. You also can do another flavor, but in a 22 coin minimum. That's what alot of people do actually.

Hey pghlooking, is there a chance of seeing the black glitter on a sample other than the chart, its kind of hard to tell by looking at the chart, if not no big deal. Thanks for your time and efforts and then some.

Please ask questions such as this on the group page. We can not run this group through the GC forums. For starters you stand the chance of being overlooked, and secondly it is not fair to use their space for our project.

Hey pghlooking, is there a chance of seeing the black glitter on a sample other than the chart, its kind of hard to tell by looking at the chart, if not no big deal. Thanks for your time and efforts and then some.

Please ask questions such as this on the group page. We can not run this group through the GC forums. For starters you stand the chance of being overlooked, and secondly it is not fair to use their space for our project.

Sorry, I will do that, thanks

What date is the last date to join in on these beans? Want to make some flavours but I haven´t decided yet. Still afraid to miss out on last orderdate.

If I send a mail to join in, am I then set to join or can I withdraw if I change my mind?

There is no deadline except once the order is placed. I would prefer if you made your mind up frist then joined if you really wanted to do these.

What date is the last date to join in on these beans? Want to make some flavours but I haven´t decided yet. Still afraid to miss out on last orderdate.

If I send a mail to join in, am I then set to join or can I withdraw if I change my mind?

There is no deadline except once the order is placed. I would prefer if you made your mind up frist then joined if you really wanted to do these.

OK, I´ll think about it some more before I join.

Wonder if there is a nutella flavored bean :D

:D:):) Well here we have nutela icecream if you like! I am talking about fresh icecream, not supermarket ones! ;)

Can you imagine flavors like souvlaki, gyros, mousaka.... Greek ones!!! :lol::):D:P:)

Just kiding of course!!!! :D