Claddagh Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

However, these coins are absolutely GORGEOUS in hand, and even the photos that Paula did do not come close to the real deal.

I've got a deal for you! Send me a set of coins and I'll get beautiful photos of them for you -- free of charge!

:)

No way! I have a better deal...if they send me a set of coins, I'll show them how beautiful they will be housed in a purty coin album...no charge!

Just playin...I can't wait for these to go on sale.

[ParisHilton] They're hot... [/ParisHilton]

:) :)

New pics as promised!!!

These arrived, and look better than we ever expected. The detail UNDER the enamel is absolutely incredible. They LOOK like Jewelery.

cgreen.jpg

cpurple.jpg

cblue.jpg

cred.jpg

(I hope 0r0b0rus is ready to do some Claddagh wire-wraps - because I know Im going to want one at least!!)

However.. the mint made a mistake. GASP - NO WAY you all say! :ph34r:

NOT on the coin - it turned out perfect. BUT they shipped them all in little bubble wrap instead of PVC flips. We have an email out to them already to get flips sent to us for these, but the sale will go as scheduled.

If they are overnighting the flips, we will wait to ship when the flips arrive.

If there will be a delay, we will figure that out and get them to our customers.

(It might mean shipping them with your next order, but you WILL get your coin flips!)

Remember folks - these go on sale TONIGHT at 6PM EDT!

I will post the link when the sale begins!

Just wanted to bump the new photos for those viewing the last page.

We are getting the store ready as I type - and will be going live in about 55 minutes or so! :(

I just can't believe how pretty these are in person. Every now and then, the mints hit a home run with a combination of correct execution, and FINE workmanship. These really look like Jewelry - they are incredible in person.

I cant wait till people start getting them in the mail after they ship!

~P

I'm always worried I'm going to refresh the wrong page. I'm at the page where the "coming soon!" announcement is. I hope that's right. For some reason a little voice in my head is saying - "maybe it's going to be on the 'new coin' page"... :ph34r:

The main store page will do it - AND I will post a link here!!

They won't be on coming soon - as soon as 5PM CDT(6PM EDT) rolls around, the link will also be posted here!

I'm always worried I'm going to refresh the wrong page. I'm at the page where the "coming soon!" announcement is. I hope that's right. For some reason a little voice in my head is saying - "maybe it's going to be on the 'new coin' page"... :ph34r:

They won't be on coming soon - as soon as 5PM CDT(6PM EDT) rolls around, the link will also be posted here!

You mean the e-mail link we got Won't work? :(

You mean the e-mail link we got Won't work? :(

Yep! It will work! Just hit refresh when the time rolls around - they will be linked! :P

~P

Well... there are two Im kicking around. A Black Nickel with teal, and a polished gold with Pink (For my AE). Likely a Antique Silver version possibly - we'll see!!

Polished gold an pink would be very nice...and black nickel and teal? I think that's a great combo, too! :ph34r:

Well, Internet was down on this side of the water for a few hours and in those few hours, I guess all of the blue and red Claddagh geocoins were taken as only purple is left.

You know... and the odd thing is, if the coin sale was in person rather than online - I think the purple would have been one of the first to sell out. The purple is Incredibly deep, yet you can see all the detail underneath.

~P

I retract what I said previously about having to puchase the whole set, I'll definitely draw the line when it comes to buying a polished gold with Pink geocoin. :(

Those AE's wont be for sale anyways... just for trades. :rolleyes:

But... Im working on two new versions right now... will post about them soon. :)

I retract what I said previously about having to puchase the whole set, I'll definitely draw the line when it comes to buying a polished gold with Pink geocoin. :rolleyes:

Those AE's wont be for sale anyways... just for trades. B)

But... Im working on two new versions right now... will post about them soon. :(

OK, I retract what I said about retracting what I previously said about not purchasing the entire set! Unless you should include the color pink anywhere on the new coins. Then I reserve the exclusive right to reinstate my previous statement.... :)

I got my coins in the mail today and they are absolutely beautiful. I was only able to get the purple and the blue versions, but they are stunning. These are some of the best looking Geocoins that I have obtained in a while!!! I'll have to keep my eyes open for the 2 other coins that I was unable to purchase. Great job!

We are going to go ahead and offer up a few more Claddaghs for those who missed em.

We will leave the Pre-Order for the Claddagh's open from today, until Friday May 9th.

We have added a small number of only one of the previous versions - The Antique Gold/Emerald Green

We also added:

Antique Silver with Translucent Black (Black Onyx Version)

Antique Copper with NO enamel (Those details will be lovely!)

And an LE Two Tone Black Nickel with Rhodium Turquoise (Teal Enamel)

Only 400 total more coins will be made in this edition. (380 for Pre-sale 20 AEs) The edition closes when the coins sell out, or the Pre-sale time is over.

PRE-ORDER HERE