Introducing the ConundrumCoin Geocoin! Now on sale at hogwildstuff.org

dimkasmir

I was a Games Magazine fanatic back in the late 60s and early 70s...loved the word and math puzzles...got all illogical on the logic stuff...lol...I would like to reserve one coin...and I know, hard as I might try on the website, there are at least 26 geocoin fanatics smarter than me to snatch up those LEs...

I don't know if everyone understood but I'm not going to be the one selling the coins - Hogwild is. So there aren't going to be reservations, sorry. However, for those interested, I will have a few coins to trade. Oh and thanks for the comments everybody!

The coins have been received by Hogwild and I will be getting my portion along with the LE coins tomorrow at Geowoodstock! I am not sure when these will go up on sale but the site is ready once they do. Just a note, winners will only be required to pay for the shipping of their LE coin which will be approximately $1.50 in the US.

The coins have been received by Hogwild and I will be getting my portion along with the LE coins tomorrow at Geowoodstock! I am not sure when these will go up on sale but the site is ready once they do. Just a note, winners will only be required to pay for the shipping of their LE coin which will be approximately $1.50 in the US.

w00t! we'll be on the lookout for them at GW6. Will you be attending the Geocoin SwapMeet?

I picked up my portion of ConundrumCoins today at Geowoodstock. They really turned out awesome! However there are two slight problems. The first one is that the tracking numbers turned out really small and mostly cannot be read by the bare eye. I'm really sorry about that but I did not know that they would turn out this way. Also the mint made a mistake and the LE's were made shiny gold instead of antique. We will be reminting these 25 coins. However this does not affect the puzzles and website. If someone solves all of the puzzles before the remint arrives, we will reserve an LE for that person.

I'm really looking forward to getting one of these coins and trying the puzzle site, but am not at GW. Has the puzzling begun now that the coins are available at GW? How does the contest part work for someone like me who is waiting for the coin to go on sale on a website?

The coin was not on sale for GW and I jsut made two trades. Those people will be able to start puzzling but other than that no one owns the coin yet.

Wow,I feel honored that I was one of the lucky ones to get a trade!!! Too bad we're too danged tired to puzzle tonight!

I showed the coin to a lot of people, and they all wanted one. Too bad you had to leave so early. If you could have made the geocoin event, you wouldn't have any coins left!

Thanks for the trade, it was great to meet you! Hopefully tomorrow night we'll have time to start the brain hurt!