Tiki Stomp Event coin - Now On Sale!

avroair

c5286185-78c2-4c25-b57a-78e5f5ff2df0.jpg
Most of the order arrived before the event today. They look really cool in hand, even better than the photo. I will be selling any left overs on Monday or Tuesday of next week so look for a post...

THIS GEOCOIN IS SO COOL!!!

:laughing:

I will be "lurking" in hopes of snagging one of these bad boys!

Thanks to Avroair for keeping us informed.

Edited by Team Snorkasaurus

Here is the pic from the mint, sorry about the bad quality, but this kinda get across the fun nature of the coin:

c5286185-78c2-4c25-b57a-78e5f5ff2df0.jpg

What an AWESOME coin! Is that transparent enamel over black nickel? (the black nickel doesn't darken up the enamel completely)? If not, how's that done? It's a beautiful effect!

The event was a blast!!! Finding tiki cache idols in the woods is great fun! We have a few coins left over.

If you would like to purchase any please email me through my profile with your paypal email and how many you would like to purchase. I will send you a payment request. There is no limit.

The coins are $10 each plus $1.50 shipping up to 3 coins, 4-6 is $2.50 shipping. The coin sales benefit the New Jersey geocaching organization.

:lol:

totally OT

marky, what coin is that in your avatar?

lara

Do you mean me (Mark) or THE Marky himself? Mine's my personal.

my initial question was for the markey himself, but your coin was the next one i was going to ask about. do you have a larger pic so i can drool on my keyboard?

lara

I was surprised to hear strange jungle rhythms emanating from my mailbox this morning. With a bit of trepidation I open it up to discover King Watchung throwing a fabulous Tiki Party! The bills were not amused...

Like many Geocoins, this one looks even better in person. Really fun!

:lol:

Thanks again to Avroair and the NNJC's for this awesome coin!