Windy Rock Cito 2008

t_bird

Oh wow, this one is really sneaking up on me--I hope I haven't double-booked that day!

Chuckie, you have put in the order for warm (but not too warm) dry weather haven't you?

The forecast:

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Personally, I like 66 for a high, and the low overnight is supposed to be around 50--now that's OK, but no lower ya hear?

Oh wow, this one is really sneaking up on me--I hope I haven't double-booked that day!

Chuckie, you have put in the order for warm (but not too warm) dry weather haven't you?

The forecast:

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Personally, I like 66 for a high, and the low overnight is supposed to be around 50--now that's OK, but no lower ya hear?

I was hoping you would bring your telescope this time, with ALL of the lenses, but if it's gonna be cloudy and rainy, there will be no sense in that.

Moonshimmer and I will be there.

Saturday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 71. West wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind between 3 and 9 mph.

If I bring the telescope, it will be cloudy. If I leave it home, it will be clear.

I'm not sure our tent is waterproof. If it isn't, I call dibs on the pavillion!

Saturday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 71. West wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind between 3 and 9 mph.

If I bring the telescope, it will be cloudy. If I leave it home, it will be clear.

Bring your telescope anyway, just in case. You can always leave it in the car if it's cloudy.

My tent isn't waterproof either (anymore). You take one end, and we'll take the other. :)

Edited by krnlkilr

Bring your telescope anyway, just in case. You can always leave it in the car if it's cloudy.

My tent isn't waterproof either (anymore). You take one end, and we'll take the other. :rolleyes:

Weather.com is now predicting that Saturday night will be clear and 58.

Always get your weather from weather.gov (NOAA) --that's where the pros get their data.

Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 69. West wind between 9 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm.