Garmin.com's intro to geocaching

BiT

I was playing around with Garmin.com's Introduction to Geocaching and was surprised that some of my caches didn't show on their list.

I first thought that it may be filtered for a lower difficulty rating but one of my 4 star caches appeared. Then I thought it may be that some are yet to be found. That could be the case. Then I noticed some of my others didn't show as well. Puzzle cache didn't show but I didn't expect them to show. Some of my caches that didn't show were offset caches and other were traditional.

Anybody got any ideas on why some are showing and some are not. Try some of your hides in your area and see what results you get.

I was playing around with Garmin.com's Introduction to Geocaching and was surprised that some of my caches didn't show on their list.

I first thought that it may be filtered for a lower difficulty rating but one of my 4 star caches appeared. Then I thought it may be that some are yet to be found. That could be the case. Then I noticed some of my others didn't show as well. Puzzle cache didn't show but I didn't expect them to show. Some of my caches that didn't show were offset caches and other were traditional.

Anybody got any ideas on why some are showing and some are not. Try some of your hides in your area and see what results you get.

Just a guess: Does the Introduction to Geocaching site omit Premium Member Only caches?

--Larry