COG SPRING FLING 4

Juicepig

e8439586-580e-4b6f-a1a0-f37b78451176.jpgcogpromo.gif

I would like to invite everyone to the Fourth installment of the Central Ontario Geocachers premier event - The Spring Fling!

We got Burgers, events, burgers, tons of loggable caches to be published that day, humerous Travel bugs, BURGERS, on-site kamping, hundreds of acres of wilderness to explore, geocoins, burgers, a few side events, and yes, some of the best burgers this side of the The Rockies* (ya, you heard me Alberta...)

Seek out our COG fridge magnets, coming to a cache near you, and be eligible for great prize giveaways including GPS receivers, premade uber-caches, geocoins and more! Make a roadtrip out of it!! There is plenty of free parking, and there isn't a place you can spend an entire weekend at that's this much fun for so few loonies.

If you plan to stay for longer, we can recommend some great spots. The event is conveniently situated between some of the most amazing caching experiences in the province, including the Niagara escaprment in the west, the 30,000 island shore of Huron and the muskokas to the north, Toronto to the South, and the Kawarthas to the East.

* - anyone who wishes to dispute this claim, must provide 3 burgers for sampling at the fling. One for Juicepig, one for TOMTEC and one for the Galloping Gourmet.

BEST BURGERS THIS SIDE OF MARS! :D

First the Rockies... now Mars!

My quest to find better burgers is getting very expensive!

Then again, I'm glad Piggy chose Mars, as opposed to another planet with a much more humorous name... you know the one... because that would just wreck the slogan! nana.gif

TOMTEC

BEST BURGERS THIS SIDE OF MARS! :laughing:

First the Rockies... now Mars!

My quest to find better burgers is getting very expensive!

Then again, I'm glad Piggy chose Mars, as opposed to another planet with a much more humorous name... you know the one... because that would just wreck the slogan! nana.gif

TOMTEC

I know what you mean TOMTEC, but no worries, Pluto isn't a planet anymore... (that's the one you were hinting at, right? :rolleyes:)

Does this mean there are better burgers on the other side of N44° 48.748' W81° 12.754'?

I won't say there not isn't burgers better in tobermory, because I am kind.. and confusing. :unsure:

I will say I agree with Tomtec though, Burgers are pretty sparse beyond Mars. Although it would be a great slogan i think. In fact, let me state it.

BEST BURGERS THIS SIDE OF URANUS

(the planet, you sicko)

2621573f-db35-4a6a-85a6-166f51256362.jpg

And will there be free gps's again this year? Colorado's maybe?

Chaaaa!

We have a Colorado 300, eTrex Venture HC, eTrex Legent HCx, eTrex Vista HCx and a Garmin ForeRunner 50 to give out...

but the bugers will quell even the deepest disappointment if you dont win one. And we have plenty of bugers for all :D

Sooo, busy this weekend?

Uhh.. well i was planning to wash my hair....

BAH! You can wash your hair on Monday, why not come to the COG SPRING FLING?

Well, i guess because I'm lazy and don't like fun..

Sure you do!! There is loads of stuff to do, hundreds of cachers to socialize with, and best of all - BURGERS!!!

I'm a Vegan.. eating animals is wrong!

You better come.. for every animal you don't eat, i'm gonna eat 3!!

uhhh.. :)
Edited by Juicepig

I formally protest against this event as it is discriminatory to vegetarians. B)

NOOOO, it is discriminatory against VEGANS. There was plenty of eddible plantlife around they could much on.

Better burgers than in Alberta....not likely. :)

we don't have stockyards, our burgers are loved before we eat them B)