A New Coin or Two ?

fairyhoney

Hello, could someone Please show me a picture of the "Cachington Dragon geocoin" :rolleyes:

The Crystal Dragon is by SoCalCoins. You can see the samples on their site rather than just the artwork shown on cointracking dot com.

The Colonel H George Cachington Dragon geocoin appears to be very new as well, as the icon hasn't been uploaded to geocaching dot com yet. Activation codes are on coincodes dot com, so maybe you can contact USA Geocoins to find out who made it.

I saw a coin on eBay the other day that I'd not seen before. I can't remember the exact name but it had to do with the weather - ?all weather caching?. The price was pretty high so I didn't bother even watching it but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this coin?

I think that is where I saw these 2 coins.

It would be nice to keep this one going as something such as : "does anyone know . . . " :rolleyes:

I saw a coin on eBay the other day that I'd not seen before. I can't remember the exact name but it had to do with the weather - ?all weather caching?. The price was pretty high so I didn't bother even watching it but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this coin?

All Weather Caching? Or Perfect Caching weather?

If its this

awc2.jpg

I can get you more info. :rolleyes:

~P

If its this

awc2.jpg

I can get you more info. :rolleyes:

~P

That's it!! Info please!! :(

If its this

awc2.jpg

I can get you more info. :P

~P

I'd be interested in learning about that one as well, it's verryyyy purty!

If its this

awc2.jpg

I can get you more info. :P

~P

I'd be interested in learning about that one as well, it's verryyyy purty!

I agree, nice coin!