Strange Logs

maxkim

I've seen some strange logs through the years but this one seems to beat them all. "Getting to know how Maxkims mind works with hides? unfortunately I couldnt find the log to sign" logged as a find... anyone had any better????

Edited by maxkim

How about this one from an event cache

Turned up at 7.15 to find the pub had stopped serving food!!! Starving, I started my search for food in Yatton. I'd barely taken a step outside when a boy racer shot past at 81.4 mph, closely followed by an unmarked police car, sirens blazing, on the pavement. Welcome to Yatton, I thought.

Headed to the train station to check the times but was glad I had my moped.

icon_smile.gif March 10 by imz****** (1 found)

My Uncle found this Cache in our field (next to the bench), saw it was full of goodies, and "muggled" it. He showed it to me when I came home from work, and realising what it is I've finally joined this site, and I've taken it back from him, to replace it where it should have been.

*edit- it was literary in the middle of the field, not even near the pile of stones

So if anyone couldn't find it recently, that's why, it had been thrown in the field.

Will add treasure and return ASAP :)

Still not been put back even after a nice msg :anibad:

Turned up at 7.15 to find the pub had stopped serving food!!! Starving, I started my search for food in Yatton. I'd barely taken a step outside when a boy racer shot past at 81.4 mph, closely followed by an unmarked police car, sirens blazing, on the pavement. Welcome to Yatton, I thought.

I'm wondering why they went to an event with a speed gun in amongst their kit? 81.4 mph is very precise.

I'm wondering why they went to an event with a speed gun in amongst their kit? 81.4 mph is very precise.

I'm wondering why they went to the station to check times if they had a moped.

Got one today that said absolutely nothing, not a word.

To be fair the guy has only just started caching and I guess he might have hit the button by mistake or had typed his log but hadn't put his cursor in the box before starting.

Stll makes for the shortest log I've ever had.

Got one today that said absolutely nothing, not a word.

To be fair the guy has only just started caching and I guess he might have hit the button by mistake or had typed his log but hadn't put his cursor in the box before starting.

Stll makes for the shortest log I've ever had.

We were home by the pc when blank logs started coming in for our series around a nearby lake. tjhe timing between each one was just the right time for someone to walk from cache to cache and thought we would go and meet them. It turned out the blank logs are due to an iphone app. You push a button to say found/not found and the app appantly does all the rest!

We have now added to this to our cache pages:

Logging Etiquette: Geocache hiders often go through a great deal of effort when placing their caches. As a result, they'd like to hear your feedback on whether you liked or disliked any aspect of the hide, or if you feel that some cache maintenance is required. Single word, acronym, or emoticon logs may be easier when you have a lot of caches to log or are logging from a mobile device but it doesn't tell the hider or other finders anything about your adventure (or lack thereof) in finding the cache. Please keep this in mind when entering your log.