Norwegian Attractions: Nidaros Cathedral Geocoin

fam.bergum

From the Mint to the States to Norway and then Back to the States- Man I wish I could activate 1 of mine early- That's some Serious Mileage!!

It would certainly put some milage on the coin. We released a coin here in Norway with the goal to get to the GeoWoodstock. It actually pretty close. Our intention was to compete in the "race". But we where to late to attend. Have a look at the mileage here

If you want to release a coin here in Norway I will be happy to help.

Hallgeir

Hallgeir will be starting one for me in Norway to come to the US via caches instead of mailing it - I'm hoping for photos along the way too :ph34r: . Not sure if anyone here might come across it, but if you do, please help it along its way. It'll be heading for "The Cuesta Cache" in California. Thanks. Hilda

I got mine today! They really are beautiful! I love them!

Guess I have to visit my neighbor country and see the real thing some day.

I'm with ya, Mufflon! Lovely coin!

We got ours today, too. I just wish we could keep them, they're for someoen special :ph34r:. Nidaros is really special to us because our village lies on one of the old pilgrimage trails from Sweden to the cathedral there, Saint Birgitta travelled on it, even! Micke and I really want to go some day!

Naomi ;)

I am still anxiously awaiting mine. Slow Post Office! :)

I hope the coins will be with you soon. All coins were sent the same day. I know that some coins have made it over the pound, so it can't be many days now.

Hallgeir

They arrived in my mail box today! :)

They are very nice!

Anyone near San Antonio Texas able to help my coin come to California? Hallgeir released it in Norway for me and his friend brought it to Texas, where it's been admired but languishing in cache GCJFKE. Thanks. ecaballus

Based on recent logs on that particular cache it seems to be muggled.