2 coin questions

Geo.Error

Hello, does anybody have information about these 2 coins. :laughing:

# What is the name of the coin 42 don't panic.

Is the coin trackable and who have make this coin.

# What is the name of the coin where a dalmatier [dog] is a fire brigade.

Is the coin trackable and who have make this coin.

Thanks for the information. :o

The 42 coin is 'Hitchhikers Guide 42'. The concept was by Af Gjensen and the design by Jamie of Madhatters Neverland. Hogwildstuff produced the coin. I've only seen pictures of the coin, but the round one has a spot for tracking numbers on it. I don't know about the shaped version.

The coin with the dalmatian on it in a firefighter suit was made by me. That was the very first coin I designed and our very first personal coin (done in early 2006). It is a trackable coin with its own unique icon. Mr. Anthus is a volunteer firefighter and we had a dalmatian -- thus the theme of the coin. Our dalmatian (Freckles) passed away a couple weeks ago of cancer. :) We do not have any of these coins left to trade with.

....Anthus

The coin with the dalmatian on it in a firefighter suit was made by me. That was the very first coin I designed and our very first personal coin (done in early 2006). It is a trackable coin with its own unique icon. Mr. Anthus is a volunteer firefighter and we had a dalmatian -- thus the theme of the coin. Our dalmatian (Freckles) passed away a couple weeks ago of cancer. :) We do not have any of these coins left to trade with.

....Anthus

Purchased on of these coins somewhere when I first started collecting coins and gave it to my son - who also caches - bgrffdave. He started as a volunteer ff, graduated with a Fire Science degree from college and is a full time Professional FF now at Bangor ME FD (IAFF #27 I think).

Anyway, I was very sorry to hear of the loss of your Freckles, your Dalmatian. The loss of any K-9 companion is the loss of a family member. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you transition into life without your buddy!

Sleep well Freckles - they will meet you at the Rainbow Bridge!

....Anthus

I'm sorry to hear that your dalmatian Freckles passed away.

It hurts when you lost a friend.

Remember Freckles will always lives in your hearts.

I wish you and your family a lot of strong.