Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
SUp3rFM

Planning a trip to Portugal?

Hi! Me and my family would like to visit Portugal next summer. My wife and two girls would rather relax on the beach but I have some other plans.. Anyways, could You guys recommend some cheap, family accommodation for us somewhere in your country. I mean cheap 'cause we are going from Poland, so we've got to cut our expenses a little :( I would really appreciate your help. Greetings from Poland!

skalpelx

I hope to visit Portugal in May this year. I'm just beginning to research the best caches and can't wait to see your beautiful country.

We will be visiting Portugal in June 2018, you can be sure I will be coming here for some caching advice!!

Hi usyoopers

It's been a while since the topic was created and the data updated, but we're still here. The overall context is the same (Portugal is still a beautiful country filled with places worth visiting) but it might have changed a little in what regards the best caches to go out and find.

Let us know about your plans further close to your trip date, ok?

Best regards

Hi usyoopers

It's been a while since the topic was created and the data updated, but we're still here. The overall context is the same (Portugal is still a beautiful country filled with places worth visiting) but it might have changed a little in what regards the best caches to go out and find.

Let us know about your plans further close to your trip date, ok?

Best regards

Thanks very much for your reply, we will be sure to come for help closer to the dates of our trip!

Good Morning to everyone here

We're going to Portugal in about two weeks. We're staying two nights in Lissabon, two nights in Porto and then three nights in Douro Valley.

During this week, we just wanted to have a Sneakpeak into Lissabon and Porto --> if we like the cities, we'll surely come back again:)

Can you supply us with some of the must-do-Caches in this region?

Greetings from Switzerland