Planning a trip to Portugal?

SUp3rFM

Hi! Me and my family would like to visit Portugal next summer. My wife and two girls would rather relax on the beach but I have some other plans.. Anyways, could You guys recommend some cheap, family accommodation for us somewhere in your country. I mean cheap 'cause we are going from Poland, so we've got to cut our expenses a little :( I would really appreciate your help. Greetings from Poland!

skalpelx

Hi usyoopers

It's been a while since the topic was created and the data updated, but we're still here. The overall context is the same (Portugal is still a beautiful country filled with places worth visiting) but it might have changed a little in what regards the best caches to go out and find.

Let us know about your plans further close to your trip date, ok?

Best regards

Hi usyoopers

It's been a while since the topic was created and the data updated, but we're still here. The overall context is the same (Portugal is still a beautiful country filled with places worth visiting) but it might have changed a little in what regards the best caches to go out and find.

Let us know about your plans further close to your trip date, ok?

Best regards

Thanks very much for your reply, we will be sure to come for help closer to the dates of our trip!

Good Morning to everyone here

We're going to Portugal in about two weeks. We're staying two nights in Lissabon, two nights in Porto and then three nights in Douro Valley.

During this week, we just wanted to have a Sneakpeak into Lissabon and Porto --> if we like the cities, we'll surely come back again:)

Can you supply us with some of the must-do-Caches in this region?

Greetings from Switzerland

We are planing a  trip to the Azures islands for next year and in preparation I've started to do some of the puzzles. Luckily the ones I've found are easy to do :)
I did notice however that there are a bunch of caches which have not gotten any maintenance (some that I've found haven't had any since 2017 even with people complaining about the caches in the logs). Caches missing for years and not being replaced (just 'I got in touch with the owner and he said I could log it'  messages in the description). That seems like such a shame for such a beautiful island (we're looking to go to Sao Miguel). So far I've completed the puzzles for the big S.Miguel roundway around the coast caches and the Atlantis caches. But would like to know if anyone knows of any good well kept series on the island?