Anyone interested in helping me?

tsunrisebey

"I was contacted with the request to send another package but it came when I was really having a hard go and I can no longer find it...did anyone else get one? Is it too late to help again?"

I was emailed about a month ago from someone saying they just got back from Iraq and he asked me to send him some more coins. Thought it was some kind of trick so I ignored it...... :ph34r:

Considering these are gift coins, I'm hoping you can all be patient. It isn't cheap to mint and ship coins. I've been extremely busy as real life has taken priority the past couple months. Like I said before, I'm mailing them in small groups and it will take awhile before I get them to everyone, very few people have them in hand as of today.

Considering these are gift coins, I'm hoping you can all be patient. It isn't cheap to mint and ship coins. I've been extremely busy as real life has taken priority the past couple months. Like I said before, I'm mailing them in small groups and it will take awhile before I get them to everyone, very few people have them in hand as of today.

Are you trying to tell me that I have to wait for a gift coin? :ph34r: That I didn't even know existed? Geez. I expected by donating to this cause I would at least get something free. And in a timely fashion. Why else would I have given so easily? :blink:

Goes to show ya. . . . :)

TMA

Sorry, truly didn't mean to bring that up my friend, THANKS for the reply!

I'd be happy to mail out a package if I still have time!

i would like to give couple neat coins to my son who is leaving this month {sept} any one intrested .this would make me & my son {Cory}feel little closer while he is at war over sea's.my son is the one who introduced me to caching .Cory is more into caching than i am .this would mean so much to us both.i will miss him so much while he is gone.im very proud of my son cory ,sacrificing so much for alot of us that he has never met.just an idea i had.e-mail me!

i would like to give couple neat coins to my son who is leaving this month {sept} any one intrested .this would make me & my son {Cory}feel little closer while he is at war over sea's.my son is the one who introduced me to caching .Cory is more into caching than i am .this would mean so much to us both.i will miss him so much while he is gone.im very proud of my son cory ,sacrificing so much for alot of us that he has never met.just an idea i had.e-mail me!

I want to THANK your son, Cory, for keeping US free And we can all be proud of him. Considering that there is only 1 more day left in Sept, It would be next to impossible for anybody to oblige you. ( I think you are asking for anyone who feels up to it, to send you some unactivated coins for your son? :)

actually he left for his undisclosed base mission here in us then he leaves for oversea's within couple weeks he is a Green Beret,I will see him one more time before he leaves,only about an hour though. :laughing:

Anyone going over, passing through Bangor ME - family - please PM me for my phone number - so you might call me once you know flights and airports. I would certainly try to make it out to the Airport to meet them. We have a great group of Troop Greeters but I do not partake of every flight. I would make an extra push for anyone connected here.

My last e-mail from him he said that he's mailing out the mother load this friday and then shipping out himself sometime shortly after that. I put my package of stuff in the mail yesterday to him.

OUCH....no chance for me to get something together <_< Wish I'd have asked sooner now, but truly, cannot tell you why it just came to me as it did! A few days sooner....

I hope everyone at the event has a GREAT time and gets a coin or something!! Keep your heads down and stay safe over there!!

:laughing::anibad::anibad: I've heard the sound of thunder in the far off distance. :grin:;)

The thundering herd finally arrived in Montana a couple of weeks ago. Some of you have noticed a

'Soldier Tatanka' waiting for you in your mailbox. They are roaming in small herds and expect to reach their new homes over the next few weeks as I get them ready :) If you sent me a donation for this event, you will be getting one.

This has been in the planning for awhile but I had to raise some funds in order to buy them, sorry it took longer than I had hoped. Every once in awhile it's nice to do something special and because so many of you gave so freely or your coins, I wanted to be able to do something nice in return. I talked with ATC06 about this and he was aware of what I wanted to do and wanted to be a part of this. He will be getting some coins also to do with as he pleases (just waiting for him to be get internet access so I can get them sent to him). While not a fancy coin by any means, it's the coin that means the most to me. It will be the only Tatanka with glitter on it. If you don't know what the coin means, here is the link I created when I first came out with my little fellow :D

My only request is that you not sell these on ebay, if you don't want it (or any Tatanka) please give it away in the name of friendship or leave it in a cache for someone else to enjoy. Thanks!

Again, thank you so much for donating coins! I know the guys who went to the event really enjoyed everything we all sent. Without all of you and your graciousness, the event wouldn't have been half the fun!

Sincerely,

tsun

Tatanka Pejula Info: http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/tatankapejulageocoin

Soldiertatanka003.JPG

One of these soldiers marched into town today! Thank You Steph, what an unexpected surprise!

:laughing::anibad::anibad: I've heard the sound of thunder in the far off distance. :grin:;)

The thundering herd finally arrived in Montana a couple of weeks ago. Some of you have noticed a

'Soldier Tatanka' waiting for you in your mailbox. They are roaming in small herds and expect to reach their new homes over the next few weeks as I get them ready :) If you sent me a donation for this event, you will be getting one.

This has been in the planning for awhile but I had to raise some funds in order to buy them, sorry it took longer than I had hoped. Every once in awhile it's nice to do something special and because so many of you gave so freely or your coins, I wanted to be able to do something nice in return. I talked with ATC06 about this and he was aware of what I wanted to do and wanted to be a part of this. He will be getting some coins also to do with as he pleases (just waiting for him to be get internet access so I can get them sent to him). While not a fancy coin by any means, it's the coin that means the most to me. It will be the only Tatanka with glitter on it. If you don't know what the coin means, here is the link I created when I first came out with my little fellow :D

My only request is that you not sell these on ebay, if you don't want it (or any Tatanka) please give it away in the name of friendship or leave it in a cache for someone else to enjoy. Thanks!

Again, thank you so much for donating coins! I know the guys who went to the event really enjoyed everything we all sent. Without all of you and your graciousness, the event wouldn't have been half the fun!

Sincerely,

tsun

Tatanka Pejula Info: http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/tatankapejulageocoin

Soldiertatanka003.JPG

One of these soldiers marched into town today! Thank You Steph, what an unexpected surprise!

The thunder of hooves was heard up the glen

The postman arrived and got out of his van

His face was quite pale, his knees were a shakin'

There's some'at in 'ere 'tis a movin' an quakin'

A lovely surprise from Tsun was inside

A Soldier Tatanka full of American pride

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift

Why does a tear in the eye always make one sniff?

Tsun, so generous and kind of you to go to the trouble of having this very special Tatanka made for everyone that contributed to this event, it just proves my theory that what goes around comes around.

Peace be with you, and everyone.