Anyone interested in helping me?

tsunrisebey

How cool is this?!!!

The plan was to send about 25 coins, so everyone that attends gets one. Now, everyone that shows up gets, what, 3 or something? Horray!

The awesomeness of this bunch of people is beyond incredible! I'm so glad I stuck my head in here again and caught this in time to participate!

Everyone helping out here just rocks!!!

I mailed out a package a few days ago with 3 coins in it and a card from me and all the folks I work with too.

I am going to put a watch on the event, but will be gone this week and without internet access, so I am excited to get back next week and see how this went!

What a great idea!

I felt so good being able to do SOMETHING for these folks who are doing so much for me!

Thanks for the opportunity!

anne

So here I am visiting with abnduo&spawn, ATC06, and Team_DDNight while making a cache run through VBC and celebrating with Team_DDNight on his #700 Find; when these three start talking about this big event in April. Well, only problem for me is my camp is 90+ miles south of where the event will be held. Not sure if I will be back up this direction during the timeframe of the event. I just want to thank all of the geocoin collectors for their generousity in making this event worthwhile for the troops over here. Again if the stars line up right and I can find administrative reasons to be up here, I will most definitely attend this event. Otherwise I will sit on the sidelines and cheer for those who attended and those who help enrich the event. Thanks again to everyone for their support.

So here I am visiting with abnduo&spawn, ATC06, and Team_DDNight while making a cache run through VBC and celebrating with Team_DDNight on his #700 Find; when these three start talking about this big event in April. Well, only problem for me is my camp is 90+ miles south of where the event will be held. Not sure if I will be back up this direction during the timeframe of the event. I just want to thank all of the geocoin collectors for their generousity in making this event worthwhile for the troops over here. Again if the stars line up right and I can find administrative reasons to be up here, I will most definitely attend this event. Otherwise I will sit on the sidelines and cheer for those who attended and those who help enrich the event. Thanks again to everyone for their support.

If the stars don't line up, let us know...we'll take good care of you.

If the stars don't line up, let us know...we'll take good care of you.

Right on Cache Maine - we will take care of our Brothers and Sisters over there!

COINTEST:

The 1st person to guess the weight of the box of coins headed to Iraq wins a suprise coin from me. I rounded to the lbs. so no need to guess ounces. So factor in about 150 coins, some coffee and chocolate, other stuff and guess away :(

Do not edit your post or that post is disqulaified

1 guess every 5 minutes.

I have final say on cointest

Don't ask me to see a picture of the box, the dimensions, etc. Just guess...

go

Quick Note: For the second package headed out I've received packages from:

Theseus

Ladybee4T

Lori Darlin

Nurse Nanna and buddies :lol:

GPX Navigators

CLAMM

Steinwalzer

Thanks all, I'll proibably send this one out on next Tues. cause this week is a little busy for me with the holiday.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Dang...I even sent Tsun an email that I would send somethin!!! :D Well...I didnt- I totally forgot about diggin up coins that night! :( Sorry Troops!...It sure looks like everyone took good care of them though!

MAN, I wanted to send somethin too! I wonder if they are gonna have any other events in the future??? Guess I could send em somethin myself... I just figured it was too late. :D

I should...I havent got to send any trades, missions or gifts for like a month now!-I deserve it!!! :D