Anyone interested in helping me?

tsunrisebey

I sent it today, sorry your coins were left out :D Settle down, let some coins get here, lol. I'll probably get a package sent out next Friday, that's plenty of time for the Pony Express to get the coins here :D If need be, there will be a second box sent out too. :)

;) So, you were just joking, Right :):):D

I sent it today, sorry your coins were left out :D Settle down, let some coins get here, lol. I'll probably get a package sent out next Friday, that's plenty of time for the Pony Express to get the coins here :D If need be, there will be a second box sent out too. :)

;) So, you were just joking, Right :):D:D

Yes, I was :) You think you'd have figured me out by now :D

I just sent you a couple coins Steph.

How much longer before you ship the package??

I sent it today, sorry your coins were left out :) Settle down, let some coins get here, lol. I'll probably get a package sent out next Friday, that's plenty of time for the Pony Express to get the coins here ;) If need be, there will be a second box sent out too. :)

Just seeing if I have time to send something else or not....looks like I will!! :)

Packaged up some coins tonight will get them to the Post office tomorrow.

Keep your head down, check your six, and be safe over there....

Steph KUDOS!!

Even though you took a shot at the Steelers :) ....I dunno girl. ;)

Steel City Babes

I just take cheap shots at the Steelers and Penguins because pghlooking loves to have his feathers ruffled :) Trasi, you know I like ya, besides, look at my choice of football teams... we can't even win a Superbowl :)

Stephanie, just wanted to let you know we donated 4 coins for the event for the troops in Iraq. Have them in their own cards and ready to go to a couple of them for the event. Glad we were able to help donated a few coin and help out for a good cause and for a nice event for them Hope this truley puts a smile on each and everyone's face. We are so honored to do this and puts a warm feeling in our hearts knowing we are going to make someone happy. They will be in the mail first thing in the morning comming your way.

God Bless,

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Hey All B)

Just an update, I've received the first batch of packages from some of you (see below for the names). Here's the plan, in order to stuff as much as I can in the first box, I'll be putting together little seperate bundles of coins. Each little bundle will include your return address label (I'll be cutting them off your mailers) and I'll attach it to your donation, so that the group knows who sent what or if someone wants to drop you a note, or whatever, they know who to contact or say 'Thanks' too. If you do not want your address included, please email me and let me know. Of course, any Mystery Coins :huh: will not have a return address but will say donated by " insert mystery coin giver here". If you have a question email or pm me, or post it here. I think I made myself clear but who knows....

ADDING: For anyone who sent some sort of card with a coin inside and it's obvious you created your own little 'package,' I will not open that, I will insert that into the box as is and will still attach your mailer address label to the card/package. So no worries about me opening up anything that looks like it shouldn't be but loose coins and swag type stuff from any mailers will be done as described above.

Packages Received from:

bvnljv

oshndoc

Highland Geofairy

kehunt

vanelle

TMA

hollora

Edited by tsunrisebey

Here is the Event info:

FORWARD MEMBER M&G

GC19XKF

We are still waiting for it to get published. Mark it as a 'watched' Event so you can check it out!!!

James

Hey everyone.....just wanted to let you all know that I submitted the event last night (Iraq time) to the reviewer for publishing. It should be online sometime today or tomorrow at the latest (hopefully!).

Thank you all again for your generosity and we are sure that this will be the best event EVER in Iraq.

Talk to you all later,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Camp Cropper, Iraq

Hey All :D

Just an update, I've received the first batch of packages from some of you (see below for the names). Here's the plan, in order to stuff as much as I can in the first box, I'll be putting together little seperate bundles of coins. Each little bundle will include your return address label (I'll be cutting them off your mailers) and I'll attach it to your donation, so that the group knows who sent what or if someone wants to drop you a note, or whatever, they know who to contact or say 'Thanks' too. If you do not want your address included, please email me and let me know. Of course, any Mystery Coins :unsure: will not have a return address but will say donated by " insert mystery coin giver here". If you have a question email or pm me, or post it here. I think I made myself clear but who knows....

ADDING: For anyone who sent some sort of card with a coin inside and it's obvious you created your own little 'package,' I will not open that, I will insert that into the box as is and will still attach your mailer address label to the card/package. So no worries about me opening up anything that looks like it shouldn't be but loose coins and swag type stuff from any mailers will be done as described above.

Packages Received from/Updated 3/8/08: (Mail hasn't come today, so I'll update tonight also).

bvnljv

oshndoc

Highland Geofairy

kehunt

vanelle

TMA

hollora

Cache Maine

avroair (2)

Mustang Joni

backhiker

rivercity

creacher

Geo*Trailblazer

dorkfish

OvertheEdge

accordiangal

Red Otter

Rooksie

4Bows

Mauison

rsfish1

Sunrayers

2golfers

GBOTS

Thanks for posting the arrival of the package from Cache Maine and me. It means a lot to know what you shipped arrived safely. We look forward to following the event on its page and also watching the coins once activated.

Looks like (from counting the posts and estimating the numbers) ~ there is going to be one load of coins and other things headed to Iraq. This sure is a super response. Sure hope this effort makes for a bright day and extraordinary event for the Troops!

Hey All :D

Just an update, I've received the first batch of packages from some of you (see below for the names). Here's the plan, in order to stuff as much as I can in the first box, I'll be putting together little seperate bundles of coins. Each little bundle will include your return address label (I'll be cutting them off your mailers) and I'll attach it to your donation, so that the group knows who sent what or if someone wants to drop you a note, or whatever, they know who to contact or say 'Thanks' too. If you do not want your address included, please email me and let me know. Of course, any Mystery Coins B) will not have a return address but will say donated by " insert mystery coin giver here". If you have a question email or pm me, or post it here. I think I made myself clear but who knows....

Packages Received from/Updated 3/8/08: (More came in today and I'll update again on Monday after the mail gets here). There is some serious coinage headed to the sandbox!

bvnljv

oshndoc

Highland Geofairy ;)

kehunt

vanelle

TMA

hollora

Cache Maine

avroair (2)

Mustang Joni

backhiker

rivercity

creacher

Geo*Trailblazer

dorkfish

OvertheEdge

accordiangal

Red Otter

Rooksie

4Bows

Mauison

rsfish1

Sunrayers

2golfers

GBOTS

Degai

Dolphy

MrCOgeo

fairyhoney

sweetlife

Anthus

Geocaching Jedi :unsure:

steel city babes

Frank n Beck

wavesprite

acadiahiker

n8turgrl

Blue Power Ranger

Edited by tsunrisebey

Wow, it truley is amazing all that are in the forumns that will help pitch in anything when anyone is in need, what a great community we have here in the forums. The list of name is growing and growing. Over 30 names already. It will be so much fun to see all the pictures of the event and to see many happy Faces over there. We are just overjoyed with all the generousity here.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Is it too late for me to help out with this? I could have a package out first thing Monday morning.

Please email me an address if it is not too late. I wish my week had not been so dadgum busy or I would have seen this before tonight.

Let me know and send me an address and I will ship one STAT!

thanks, anne

I'm hoping that I can get just a few of you generous cachers to help me out. I really don't like to ask for help but I can only do so much and I'm hoping some of you would be willing to help me help someone else.

Cacher ATC06 who is serving overseas in Iraq is setting up an event at Camp Victory for the 2nd week in April. He sent me an email asking for a donation of geocoins . While I do have a couple coins I will be sending, I think it would be really great if we could really make this event fun for our soldiers. He mentioned he thought there would be about 25 cachers who would show up and wouldn't it be nice to make sure every soldier and contractor walked away with a geocoin? I'd give 25 coins if I had them. I'd really like to make the event special for them so I need some additional help from some of you (please :blink: ).

If you are interested in helping me, please send me an email. I'll send you my address to send me a coin. Please feel free to include a written letter to the guys/gals or postcard. I'd like to get a box of 'stuff' sent off by the middle of March to make sure it arrives in plenty of time.

Again any help would be appreicated and please don't feel pressured to donate, not everyone can and I understand that but if you want you can send me a card to send off to them if you just want to send a message.

I'd like to get at least 25 geocoins, I'm sending 4, so 21 left to go... thanks for your consideration :unsure:

tsun

Email is on the way.

I'm hoping that I can get just a few of you generous cachers to help me out. I really don't like to ask for help but I can only do so much and I'm hoping some of you would be willing to help me help someone else.

Cacher ATC06 who is serving overseas in Iraq is setting up an event at Camp Victory for the 2nd week in April. He sent me an email asking for a donation of geocoins . While I do have a couple coins I will be sending, I think it would be really great if we could really make this event fun for our soldiers. He mentioned he thought there would be about 25 cachers who would show up and wouldn't it be nice to make sure every soldier and contractor walked away with a geocoin? I'd give 25 coins if I had them. I'd really like to make the event special for them so I need some additional help from some of you (please :blink: ).

If you are interested in helping me, please send me an email. I'll send you my address to send me a coin. Please feel free to include a written letter to the guys/gals or postcard. I'd like to get a box of 'stuff' sent off by the middle of March to make sure it arrives in plenty of time.

Again any help would be appreicated and please don't feel pressured to donate, not everyone can and I understand that but if you want you can send me a card to send off to them if you just want to send a message.

I'd like to get at least 25 geocoins, I'm sending 4, so 21 left to go... thanks for your consideration :unsure:

tsun

Email is on the way.

tsunrisebey I want to thank you very much for all the work you are doing for our men and women in Iraq. With all your help and the people here at the forum you are going to make this a great cache event. I know they really thank God they have true American's like your self .I'm sending Jim my coins in the morning. also the TS coins to put in caches. Again I thank you for all the help you and the forum are doing. USA 45

Edited by USA 45

UPDATE 3/10/08

Hey All :lol:

Just an update, I've received the first batch of packages from some of you (see below for the names). Here's the plan, in order to stuff as much as I can in the first box, I'll be putting together little seperate bundles of coins. Each little bundle will include your return address label (I'll be cutting them off your mailers) and I'll attach it to your donation, so that the group knows who sent what or if someone wants to drop you a note, or whatever, they know who to contact or say 'Thanks' too. If you do not want your address included, please email me and let me know. Of course, any Mystery Coins :laughing: will not have a return address but will say donated by " insert mystery coin giver here". If you have a question email or pm me, or post it here. I think I made myself clear but who knows....

Packages Received from/Updated 3/10/08:

bvnljv

oshndoc

Highland Geofairy

kehunt

vanelle

TMA

hollora

Cache Maine

avroair (2)

Mustang Joni

backhiker

rivercity

creacher

Geo*Trailblazer

dorkfish

OvertheEdge

accordiangal

Red Otter

Rooksie

4Bows

Mauison

rsfish1

Sunrayers

2golfers

GBOTS

Degai

Dolphy

MrCOgeo

fairyhoney

sweetlife

Anthus

Geocaching Jedi

steel city babes

Frank n Beck

wavesprite

acadiahiker

n8turgrl

Blue Power Ranger

Trader Dell

Schultz & Schultz (Germany)

Rockin Roddy

Team FIREBOY

kimba off track

~ Eleanor ~

Tennessee Jed

DresselDragons

PSU Fan

MommyFinder

stickerooni

:anibad:

Edited by tsunrisebey

Wow, Steph, it looks like the geocoin community has stepped up to the plate to send a few smiles to the guys in Iraq! And honestly, what's a few coins compared to what they are doing for us?!

Thank you Steph for putting this together and thanks to all who serve their country!

UPDATE 3/11/08

Hey All :anicute:

Just an update, I've received the first batch of packages from some of you (see below for the names). Here's the plan, in order to stuff as much as I can in the first box, I'll be putting together little seperate bundles of coins. Each little bundle will include your return address label (I'll be cutting them off your mailers) and I'll attach it to your donation, so that the group knows who sent what or if someone wants to drop you a note, or whatever, they know who to contact or say 'Thanks' too. If you do not want your address included, please email me and let me know. Of course, any Mystery Coins :drama: will not have a return address but will say donated by " insert mystery coin giver here". If you have a question email or pm me, or post it here. I think I made myself clear but who knows....

Packages Received from/Updated 3/10/08:

bvnljv

oshndoc

Highland Geofairy

kehunt

vanelle

TMA

hollora

Cache Maine

avroair (2)

Mustang Joni

backhiker

rivercity

creacher

Geo*Trailblazer

dorkfish

OvertheEdge

accordiangal

Red Otter

Rooksie

4Bows

Mauison

rsfish1

Sunrayers

2golfers

GBOTS

Degai

Dolphy

MrCOgeo

fairyhoney

sweetlife

Anthus

Geocaching Jedi

steel city babes

Frank n Beck

wavesprite

acadiahiker

n8turgrl

Blue Power Ranger

Trader Dell

Rockin Roddy

Team FIREBOY

kimba off track

~ Eleanor ~

Tennessee Jed

DresselDragons

PSU Fan

MommyFinder

stickerooni

dflye (you're in trouble mister, lol)

Fox & the Hound

:huh:

How many coins total? :drama:

I haven't even opened most of the packages yet. Some are in envelopes ready to go as is but just a guess on my part, I think there are around 75 coins but that is a wild guess based on weight of packages and size. What do I know? lol. I'll be taking some pics and counting what I can before I send of the 1st package on Friday. I can tell you this much, it is going to be very heavy and stuffed to the gills. You coiners are such an awesome group.

dflye send a huge package of chocolate and coffee. I'll be splitting those up between packages. I think we should take a vote on if the chocolate should stay with me or be shipped :anicute: It's special dark (oh I love that stuff and it's good for you).

Thanks all, you're a great group, I'm really pleased with how much support has been shown and even to those who sent coins/packages out on their own.

tsun

This is just AWESOME!! I was telling a non-forums friend yesterday and she just couldn't believe how generous you guys are!!

I just wish I had more I could give....and still might be able to get you a little something...chocolate pretzels for the troops?? Not enough time for that I suppose....wil have to give it some thought!

UPDATE 3/13/08

Hey All :ph34r:

Just an update, I've received the first batch of packages from some of you (see below for the names). Here's the plan, in order to stuff as much as I can in the first box, I'll be putting together little seperate bundles of coins. Each little bundle will include your return address label (I'll be cutting them off your mailers) and I'll attach it to your donation, so that the group knows who sent what or if someone wants to drop you a note, or whatever, they know who to contact or say 'Thanks' too. If you do not want your address included, please email me and let me know. Of course, any Mystery Coins :ph34r: will not have a return address but will say donated by " insert mystery coin giver here". If you have a question email or pm me, or post it here. I think I made myself clear but who knows....

Packages Received from/Updated 3/13/08:

bvnljv

oshndoc

Highland Geofairy

kehunt

vanelle

TMA

hollora

Cache Maine

avroair (2)

Mustang Joni

backhiker

rivercity

creacher

Geo*Trailblazer

dorkfish

OvertheEdge

accordiangal

Red Otter

TokyoBlossom

4Bows

Mauison

rsfish1

Sunrayers

2golfers

GBOTS

Degai

Dolphy

MrCOgeo

fairyhoney

sweetlife

Anthus

Geocaching Jedi

steel city babes

Frank n Beck

wavesprite

acadiahiker

n8turgrl

Blue Power Ranger

Trader Dell

Rockin Roddy

Team FIREBOY

kimba off track

~ Eleanor ~

Tennessee Jed

DresselDragons

PSU Fan

MommyFinder

stickerooni

dflye (you're in trouble mister, lol)

Fox & the Hound

PJPeters

USA Geocoins/Eric

ThirstyMick

3doxies

fluttershy

sillygirl&jrr

Landsharkz

TMOCM

krazytrollz

Steinwalzer

:)

Edited by tsunrisebey

I thought you might like a look at what is headed to Iraq, all your awesome donations ;) A rough count which does NOT include coins in sealed envelopes: slightly over 150 coins ;) That is absolutely crazy, lol. Coffee and Chocolate headed over too (compliments of dflye). Guess I better get to packing the box, I'll wait until the mail comes in tomorrow afternoon and then I'll head to town to mail out our 1st package ;)

Still can't believe the huge outpouring of support! B)

Iraq1.jpg

Iraq2.jpg

I thought you might like a look at what is headed to Iraq, all your awesome donations B) A rough count which does NOT include coins in sealed envelopes: slightly over 150 coins ;) That is absolutely crazy, lol. Coffee and Chocolate headed over too (compliments of dflye). Guess I better get to packing the box, I'll wait until the mail comes in tomorrow afternoon and then I'll head to town to mail out our 1st package ;)

Still can't believe the huge outpouring of support! ;)

Iraq1.jpg

Iraq2.jpg

THAT response is absolutely AMAZING!!!

INCREDIBLE people here!

Naomi B)