Muggled at the speed of light

i got one better one of my cache lasted less then 1 hour from the car to my house then after it got published one of my gc friends tried to go get it and called and said he couldnt find it so i went back out and could find it finally its replaced and hasent gone missing yet

Holy Run-on Sentence Batman!

i got one better one of my cache lasted less then 1 hour from the car to my house then after it got published one of my gc friends tried to go get it and called and said he couldnt find it so i went back out and could find it finally its replaced and hasent gone missing yet

Got one better than that! I recently attempted to place a cache near a shopping center.. once placed i walked back to my truck and climbed in and sat there for a sec fiddling with my gps. And do you know a dude walked up not 10 min after i placed it and reached down and grabbed it.

I couldnt believe it...i confronted him and he said he watched me from his vehicle and wanted to see what it was that i was hiding.

Needless to say i removed it and im in process of trying to rehide it in a diff location.

How bout that!

Got one better than that! I recently attempted to place a cache near a shopping center.. once placed i walked back to my truck and climbed in and sat there for a sec fiddling with my gps. And do you know a dude walked up not 10 min after i placed it and reached down and grabbed it.

I couldnt believe it...i confronted him and he said he watched me from his vehicle and wanted to see what it was that i was hiding.

Needless to say i removed it and im in process of trying to rehide it in a diff location.

How bout that!

Muggle etiquette is so hazy and confusing! Surely they know they're supposed to wait for you to leave before they try to steal something from you.