DENVER geocoin collectors

Lemon Fresh Dog

Hello Denver collectors.

I am in town for a conference and brought a half dozen coins along. I'm going to head out and try to find the downtown cache that seems to be the only traditional near the Adam's Mark hotel (where I am staying).

If I find the cache, I'll try to place a couple coins in it every day Mon, Tues, Weds.

If I do NOT find the cache, then I'll try to place the coins somewhere and post the coords here.

(oh - these coins are just giveme coins. Trade something into the cache, but they are not travellers. One of them is trackable, but it's not activated so you can keep it or cache it)

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog

It's nice to be remembered!

Sadly, I have not been able to do much caching - for a positive reason! I have been a dutiful father to my 2 year-old son.

He's an "active" child to say the least - so expeditions were not really an option - however, it seems the "terrible two's" are now a thing of the past - so I am looking forward to doing some caching this spring and summer.

The cache I was hunting for the past couple hours seems to be AWOL. I made it to the location where the cache should have been, but there was an alley involved and in the alley were some "street business men" - they looked a little dicey - so I opted for safety and will try again.

If any cachers see a lost looking guy with a GPS and a camera bag wandering 16th st/ave mall in Denver - that's me!