Congratulaions PKlong

Well done Philip.

Any idea how far you walked - and how long did it take you?

Trip distance on the GPS was 30.2 miles (I backtracked a couple of times, due to being on the wrong side :laughing: ) so I think 25 - 30 miles. Started about 9:30, finished about midnight.

Well done Philip.

Trip distance on the GPS was 30.2 miles (I backtracked a couple of times, due to being on the wrong side :laughing: ) so I think 25 - 30 miles. Started about 9:30, finished about midnight.

Philip, that's awesome!

Well done Philip.

Trip distance on the GPS was 30.2 miles (I backtracked a couple of times, due to being on the wrong side ;) ) so I think 25 - 30 miles. Started about 9:30, finished about midnight.

And then he did three of mine just for woodland relaxation, the day after. Well done. Hope you've not got too bad a case of chaffed chaps. <_<

Well done, what a great walk!

My limit is about 7 to 9 miles a day, then my feet and knees dance their own dance. :)

Once I did more then 30 caches a day (it was a series of 50 or so) and stopped not because of injuries but of loosing the interest in finding just another boring Micro under another boring park bench only to get +1.

Hope to do a 100-cache-series along a 100km-bicycle-path at Pentecost together with my family. This is connecting fun and (caching) business... :D

friedelfindus

(temporarily as a guest cacher in the East Midlands)