Yep, that's right another cointest.

steel city babes

Okay I recently finished up mailing my coins for the "International Geocoin Movement" and now I am bored....should have been out caching today it was beautiful...but those coins were cluttering my floor. :D

This cointest is two parts therefore two coins will be awarded to the lucky winner of each question.....

We need to share the wealth....so hopefully you won't win both.... :lol:

Winner will receive one of the following adoptable coins....

#1 TB1VQNW - Dragon Series Geocoin -white dragon - Steel City Babes

#2 TB1VMEB - All-Season Caching 2007 Summer Geocoin -Steel City Babes

You will adopt and I will release on your behalf in a cache here in North Carolina - destination/mission - cache nearest the lucky winners. Obviously the coin is yours and you can change the mission, but you won't actually be in possession of the coin unless it makes it home......

Rules:

1. 1 post per 30 minutes, so type fast ..... and wait :D

2. Can't think of any others right now but I reserve the right to change as we go to make this a fun fair cointest.

3. Winner of question #1 is to the nearest tenth of an ounce.

4. Winner of question #2 is to the nearest ten cents (does that make cents... :) I mean sense :D )

Coin #1 Question :

How many ounces was my combined shipment of all the coins shipped today in the IGM?

Hint: there were a few trades in there. (You may have to do some research under IGM topic to see about how many were shipped today.)

Coin #2 Question:

How much was the total shipping? I was surprised!!! :lol: Hint: Not all were shipped internationally.

Steel City Babes

It is all about the icons!!!!

;)

Okay, Rule 1 stays the same -1 guess per 30 minutes.

I am going to end this at 6p.m. EST standard time it is 10:16a.m. now.

The winner will be the closest cacher to the weight/ounces (please -your making me think on a Sunday) and dollar/cents amount. - getting within a tenth of an ounce and $0.10 will be tough....thus reason for closest too...

Hints: 20 packages 42 coins were shipped

check it out-

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...181425&st=0

Some people are very close with the weight and the money is a bit off yet......keep guessing. :D

Steel City Babes

Edited by steel city babes