Cointest- Win an original Lackey coin!

Cornerstone4

Wow, anyone else notice that most of these "men" who have the womens dress, undergarment and skirt peeking issues are all from PA :D ? Is there something in the water over there? Makes ya wonder what will happen to the guys coming from out of state to GCF :o

Note to self: Don't drink anything offered from;

pghlooking

YY

D@nim@l

TMOCM

Wow, anyone else notice that most of these "men" who have the womens dress, undergarment and skirt peeking issues are all from PA :o ? Is there something in the water over there? Makes ya wonder what will happen to the guys coming from out of state to GCF :D

Note to self: Don't drink anything offered from;

pghlooking

YY

D@nim@l

TMOCM

Stop being a hater. A few drinks here might actually do you some good. :D

And who can ever forget the road trip to MWGB last year with D@nim@l? I know I sure can't...

(picture clipped just cause I didn't want to see it again...and it's not what I'm looking for.)

I just went through the thread, and I have to admit, I was laughing a few times! Until I got to the post I quoted...too much info...and I'm not looking for Photoshopped or altered pics.

I wouldn't want my kids to see this one, so please edit your own posts referencing this picture.

Thanks, and keep the pics coming!

What a great way to start out the week! I don't have too many embarassing photos yet, but we have a 24 hour cache and release coming up this weekend. That should be good for a couple of good photos!

HPIM1292.jpg

El Cacholoco and I hit a windy day on the desert!

HPIM1063.jpg

We missed this FTF. If at first you don't succeed....

HPIM1338.jpg

Try, try again!

Here is another one of my dad. This photo was taken last summer in Florida at the final cache of a mystery/multicache that had a money theme. There was a disposable camera in the cache for the finders to take their photo with the Big Money Glasses.

DSCN9295.jpg

And this one isn't funny or embarrassing, but it makes me smile. My Grandma is 86 years old, and I explained geocaching to her and then I showed her a lamppost micro at her local library. She thought it was the coolest thing, so I took her to a real cache near the beach. The cache was a bit waterlogged, but the wonder on her face at finding the cache is just priceless! <_<

DSCN9131.jpg

Tapole379's grandma is the best. The wonder of a woman having fun at a gracious age (I pray I reach)!

Have to add - seniors just love caching. My 80+ year old Aunt was introduced this past January and she was like a dog off a leash.......ready to seek the cache. Had to actually tell her there were some trails she shouldn't try to do. Thought - We should show this to activity coordinators at Senior Centers.

7f6814eb-688d-4109-aa1b-7dcf3375e3a9.jpg

Merkman and I with our catch. The funny part is......it's..HA-HA-HA...

Precious the dog, well, she is......well....Mooning the camera!! <_<;)

That dog has got quite the sence of humor.

Edit to say:

I hope this is not too offensive! But is it ever funny!!!!

What a great dog, Mans best friend!!

Thanks for the cointest.

Edited by dardevle

And this one isn't funny or embarrassing, but it makes me smile. My Grandma is 86 years old, and I explained geocaching to her and then I showed her a lamppost micro at her local library. She thought it was the coolest thing, so I took her to a real cache near the beach. The cache was a bit waterlogged, but the wonder on her face at finding the cache is just priceless! :D

DSCN9131.jpg

:):D:D Awwwww!

Okay, okay... I gotta play too.

This is our formal, official 10th anniversary portrait.

Tenth.jpg

Shop99er at last year's Champoeg Camp Out in Oregon. Quite drunk. Wearing tea strainers as Fly Eyes

FlyEyes.jpg

Mrs Shop99er at last year's Seattle Tiki Bar Crawl...also quite drunk... thank 'ya, thank 'ya very much....

barcrawl.jpg