Cache Bug geocoin

aetoys

Well, I said I wasn't gonna buy any more coins till I sold some of my current collection.

So I guess I'd better get on that 'selling' thing, cause I already placed an order!

Got both a red and an orange bug -- memories of my orange bug that was full-frame-off restoration to a bright red bug.

Woo, hoo - bug memories. We can share here - I wished there had been an off white one. Don't remember the real name of the color - but it wasn't white, white.

Had one in my high school years - mid 60s and it went to college with me later 60s. The memories with that car are still vivid today.

Chasing a woodchuck in a hayfield with members of the high school band - plus instruments in the car - and getting stuck during the chase in a brook. Ah yes, nearly grounded on that one - do they do it any more - ground kids?

Coming home from college with my best friend - in a wicked winter storm - they were plowing roads - plow went over interstate overpass - I was passing under - demise of windshield and loads of snow/glass into the car. Thank god - Army surplus sold old fatigue jackets (Viet Nam era) and they were fashionable......... no cuts because of the jackets (and that just added to the charm of them) but a darn cold ride home with no windshield!

Can't wait til these little memory coins slide into my mail box. Anyone else have memories of the old beetles?

Woo, hoo - bug memories. We can share here - I wished there had been an off white one. Don't remember the real name of the color - but it wasn't white, white.

Had one in my high school years - mid 60s and it went to college with me later 60s. The memories with that car are still vivid today.

Chasing a woodchuck in a hayfield with members of the high school band - plus instruments in the car - and getting stuck during the chase in a brook. Ah yes, nearly grounded on that one - do they do it any more - ground kids?

Coming home from college with my best friend - in a wicked winter storm - they were plowing roads - plow went over interstate overpass - I was passing under - demise of windshield and loads of snow/glass into the car. Thank god - Army surplus sold old fatigue jackets (Viet Nam era) and they were fashionable......... no cuts because of the jackets (and that just added to the charm of them) but a darn cold ride home with no windshield!

Can't wait til these little memory coins slide into my mail box. Anyone else have memories of the old beetles?

B R R R R . . . And you must have been very frightened.

My older brother had a beige '69 one. It was fun when he took us for a ride in the snow to the empty parking lots to "squirrel around" :D .