2008 Easter Nav'Egg'ation Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Just picked up two!

antique gold / purple :lol:

polished gold / purple :)

I'm hoping for a copper AC :)

I just went back and ordered a polished silver / yellow :)

PS - The shop has just dropped a few more coins (they'll be adding them throughout the day). :)

Still hoping for one of those antique copper artist editions. :)

Edited by tom4props

I wasn't going to do it since I am over-budget this month, and these are on the expensive side, but I caved in and snagged a few of these. :lol: The pics on the website look more appealing to me than the pics that were in post #1 of this thread. :)

Thanks!

P.S. Since I was ordering, I added in a few of the cool Cache Rewards coins (neat idea at a reasonable price!) :)

Edited by UncleJimbo

I wondered the same myself. Even e-mailed her with a trade proposal. BUT No word back. - I imagine she was bombarded with offers B)

Yuh! I got a LOT of emails on these for trades! But, if I didn't email back - always PM me. I sometimes have SPAM issues! Theres only 20 of the coppers, so I'll have to figure out what Im going to be trading for. :)

I The pics on the website look more appealing to me than the pics that were in post #1 of this thread. B)

Yeah - the first pics were mint photos - which are never great! They usually just sit em down and snap em. B)

I wondered the same myself. Even e-mailed her with a trade proposal. BUT No word back. - I imagine she was bombarded with offers :)

Yuh! I got a LOT of emails on these for trades! But, if I didn't email back - always PM me. I sometimes have SPAM issues! Theres only 20 of the coppers, so I'll have to figure out what Im going to be trading for. B)

I The pics on the website look more appealing to me than the pics that were in post #1 of this thread. B)

Yeah - the first pics were mint photos - which are never great! They usually just sit em down and snap em. B)

Fingers crossed for a copper egg... Emails sent earlier. PM just sent. B)

antique silver purple -- not so thrilled (where's the purple?)

antique gold purple -- not so thrilled

I guess I am not an "antique" fan.

Mine look great.... Hmmm.

I'd recommend listing em as traders if you don't like em - I've gotten alot of trade requests on my regular versions as well as my AE's. :huh: I'm sure there's some folks who'd be happy to take em off your hands!

antique silver purple -- not so thrilled (where's the purple?)

antique gold purple -- not so thrilled

I guess I am not an "antique" fan.

Mine look great.... Hmmm.

I'd recommend listing em as traders if you don't like em - I've gotten alot of trade requests on my regular versions as well as my AE's. :laughing: I'm sure there's some folks who'd be happy to take em off your hands!

Well, I am more than happy with the silver ones, but that is a good suggestion about the Antique coins.

If anyone wants to trade for my Antique Silver purple Egg coins, please message me. :)

Just picked up two!

antique gold / purple :)

polished gold / purple :)

I'm hoping for a copper AC :)

I just went back and ordered a polished silver / yellow :D

PS - The shop has just dropped a few more coins (they'll be adding them throughout the day). :)

Still hoping for one of those antique copper artist editions. :D

I've been out of town for a few days and when I got home last night, my three Easter Nav' egg' ation 2008 Geocoins were waiting to greet me at the door! :)

Ooooo... and are they ever nice! :D