2008 Easter Nav'Egg'ation Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Introducing the

2008 Easter Nav'Egg'ation Geocoin

Available at Geocoinshop.com

EasterNav08.jpg

Im proud to announce the 2008 coin - I worked on this for some time trying to think of how I could keep in the tradition of the first Egg I designed for last years Easter Nav'Egg'ation Geocoin, yet, still raise the bar.

I chose a faberge' appearance - with symbols of Spring! Leaves, fleurs, flowers.

The details are incredible - but this is a coin you MUST hold in hand to see all the intricate details.

Incidentally, this coin also marks a full year that I've been designing coins. Thanks to Tom at Geocoinshop for putting his faith in me in the first place, and asking me to do the first coins I EVER designed for someone else.

These are the photos received of the samples from the mint.

The mint photos NEVER do the coins justice - we all want details, and the mints just snap a non-blurred pic. :blink:

Some of the coins will be done in Antique Gold and Antique Silver as well - not shown.

The edition will be limited to 500 coins.

These will be available at GEOCOINSHOP.COM

Size: 2'' x 1.45'' x 3.0 MM thick

20 AC Artist Edition

70 antique gold yellow enamel

70 antique gold purple enamel

70 antique silver yellow enamel

70 antique silver purple enamel

50 polished gold yellow enamel

50 polished gold purple enamel

50 polished silver yellow enamel

50 polished silver purple enamel

Due to the MANY levels and details, these were done in soft enamel w/epoxy

Coins are trackable with their own icons.

EN08Ficon32.gifEN08Ficon16.gif

Designed by Geocoindesign.com

Should be at the Geocoinshop.com store around March 19th

We will post with details!

Edited by CinemaBoxers
What is the metal of the egg in the bottom picture?

Those would be my antique coppers! He decided to do some of the regular versions in ANTIQUE metals as well based on these sample pics. Each version should have its own look - and I think theres something for everyone!

:blink:

I hope you all love them!

Those would be my antique coppers! He decided to do some of the regular versions in ANTIQUE metals as well based on these sample pics. Each version should have its own look - and I think theres something for everyone!

:blink:

I hope you all love them!

I love the copper version, I have difficulty seeing the fine details on the other geocoins.

I love the copper version, I have difficulty seeing the fine details on the other geocoins.

Like I said - gotta love mint photos! No worries about seeing the detail in person - as with the Great Outdoors coins - the epoxy coating accentuates the fine detail work, even in the shiny metals.

Missed out again.....

Time zone differences mean I'm asleep when they are released..... just not fast enough....

Well, that's $100 plus I have to spend on other coins, I guess....

Love the Eggs.

These coins have NOT been released yet! They will be offered for sale at GeocoinShop.com when they are in.

You can sign up for their newsletter at their website! That way, you don't miss them! :rolleyes:

~J

Just picked up two!

antique gold / purple :lol:

polished gold / purple :)

I'm hoping for a copper AC :)

:) LOL! This is scary! I ordered almost exactly the same ones! :) I got an Ant. Silver/Purple instead of the Shiny Gold/ Purple. :)

Perhaps Paula will have some Ant. Coppers at MOGA... :)

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

My wife's favorite coins *EVER*.

Had there been a red one she would have probably gladly traded me and mightyzinn for one :lol:

I love them too, but for a non-coin person, think she was about to pop!

now we'll just have to make her a semi coin person :)

Maybe Next year will have "red" :)

She loves coming up with coin designs, but rarely *really* gets into coins with a few exceptions here and there, but who wouldn't love these gems, especially if ones obsessions involve Easter and stories about eggs :-)

Those went *fast*!

My wife's favorite coins *EVER*.

Had there been a red one she would have probably gladly traded me and mightyzinn for one :lol:

I love them too, but for a non-coin person, think she was about to pop!

now we'll just have to make her a semi coin person :)

Maybe Next year will have "red" :)

She loves coming up with coin designs, but rarely *really* gets into coins with a few exceptions here and there, but who wouldn't love these gems, especially if ones obsessions involve Easter and stories about eggs :-)

Those went *fast*!

IDEA . . . Why not submit her designs to those places which will give you some for them using "your designs" :):)

Edited by fairyhoney