Cointest - Only for those attending Geowoodstock VI

frivlas

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire

DING DING DING DING!!!!! We have a Winner!!!!! Congrats, you figured it out. Watched the 5th movie today, so Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the correct answer. Gotta love a movie that has the current Doctor Who in it. :) Please PM me your email address so that I can invite you to the yahoo group where you can specify your order.

To the rest of you...see you at GW6!!!! Oh, and if you plan on attending and haven't done so yet, please remember to register at www.geowoodstockvi.com You must pre-register there to get your free meal!

Thanks for playing, Laurie

DING DING DING DING!!!!! We have a Winner!!!!! Congrats, you figured it out. Watched the 5th movie today, so Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is the correct answer. Gotta love a movie that has the current Doctor Who in it. :) Please PM me your email address so that I can invite you to the yahoo group where you can specify your order.

To the rest of you...see you at GW6!!!! Oh, and if you plan on attending and haven't done so yet, please remember to register at www.geowoodstockvi.com You must pre-register there to get your free meal!

WOO HOO! My wife is *SOOOOO* relieved that this is over ;-)

Thanks so much for the cointest and PM on the way!

WOO HOO! My wife is *SOOOOO* relieved that this is over ;-)

Thanks so much for the cointest and PM on the way!

WTG Intolerable!!! Thanks for ending this!!!!!!

Thanks for the cointest frivlas...see you all at GW6!!!!!!

WTG Intolerable!!! Thanks for ending this!!!!!!

:-) Thanks!

It looks like I have something to trade with you :ph34r:

Oh, Yeah, WAY TO GO! You see, persistence pays off :)

Congrats Intolerable! I bet you'll be tolerable for the rest of the night at least.

fairyhoney, we should start up a thread for bear traders. :ph34r:

--Marky