Cointest - Only for those attending Geowoodstock VI

frivlas

I've always wanted to have my own cointest and now is the time. This cointest is specifically open to those who will be attending GeoWoodstock VI because your prize must be picked up in person at the event.

What you are playing for: I will give you 50 little GeoBears coins in your choice of colors with your caching name on them.

The question: What is my all time favorite cache of all time that I have found?

The rules: 1 guess per cacher per hour. Must be attending GWV1. From time to time, I may add hints. If you have any other questions, PM me. Oh, and if you know me well enough to actually know the answer, try to be fair to those who don't. :o

Good luck!

Well, we do have a mostly correct answer...GCN6DH - AN11: Guadalupe Treasure, but I am considering disqualifying the winner. I'll make the final determination tomorrow. Goodnight.

DOH! I had pasted AN11 into a doc file as a potential guess and didn't pick it when ANX wasn't it!

Good, tough cointest... you've made *a lot* of finds :-) Thanks for the fun!

Ok, I'm going to re-run this cointest, still only for people who will be at geowoodstock vi to pick up their coins. Same rules apply this time, and I know that no one out there has an unfair advantage. 1 guess per hour per cacher, etc.

What is the most movie that I most recently watched on DVD? Hints will be given to narrow it down if needed, starting tomorrow afternoon.

Ok, I'm going to re-run this cointest, still only for people who will be at geowoodstock vi to pick up their coins. Same rules apply this time, and I know that no one out there has an unfair advantage. 1 guess per hour per cacher, etc.

What is the most movie that I most recently watched on DVD? Hints will be given to narrow it down if needed, starting tomorrow afternoon.

Dune