Saved Game

Batona

I completed the Wherigo Player Tutorial cartridge today. The cartridge I played was called Wherigo Tutorial, not Wherigo Player Tutorial. Both are on the Colorado. I suspect Wherigo Tutorial was loaded by Garmin (it states downloaded by Groundspeak) and Wherigo Player Tutorial was downloaded by me.

Is it possible an older version played will not be uploaded?

How do I troubleshoot this so I know why the file will not upload?

Hmm... That is odd. I saw the problem posted to the forums and today I took a pristine (no firmware updates) device and ran through the tutorial. Uploading the cartridge seemed to work ok too. There is a mystical occurrence where a developer looks at a problem and it immediately goes away <_<

Somewhere else I read the version loaded on the Colorado does not provide a completion code. I can see why the site would prevent the older file from being uploaded, but that doesn't explain why it uploaded a day later unless there was a code changed on the server. I suspect that was not the case, so I am still confused as to what happened.

Somewhere else I read the version loaded on the Colorado does not provide a completion code. I can see why the site would prevent the older file from being uploaded, but that doesn't explain why it uploaded a day later unless there was a code changed on the server. I suspect that was not the case, so I am still confused as to what happened.

The prerelease versions didn't have an unlock code (which is generic for that one case) but the ones coming out today should. I do know there are some issues with corrupted save files causing issues with the site which may have impacted other uncorrupted ones. We're reconfiguring our save files so they're structured better and should get better over time. We're also encrypting them which can help keep the spoilers hidden from prying eyes (though definitely not hack proof).