Operation Sunshine

mousekakat

My sunshine came today and it brought tears.....tears of joy! :laughing: I am just tickled pink with my coin and I want to say thank you to my person... From the very bottom of my geocoin heart....thank you!

gsa037.jpg

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes but has not been claimed yet

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes

1. Participating - Email sent

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete: sent 3/3

4. Mission Arrived! - YES it came today

Thanks so much for the card and coin. Sunshine is plentiful here in Arizona, but spring doesn't last long enough. Here's hoping this makes it last a little longer.

And a great choice of coin, I was in Zion as a teen and finally made it back there last summer and had a great time.

cd324a11-ec73-4fb3-b3af-0a8bf3b90a73.jpg

Thanks again!

Edited by southpawaz

Recieved this in a package from donorgirl today, and some sunshine certainly was needed a rainy day like this:

sunhineqq7.th.jpg

I just love the Rainforest Jewel, it's so cute! And the very nice greetings inside the card really did bring sunshine! :anibad:

Thanks a million Michele, you really made my day! :laughing:

Glad the package made it to Sweden okay and really glad you liked the coin. Hope the rain stops soon and you get some real sunshine. Thanks for the kind words, they brought a little sunshine into my life.

Michele

Menace66:

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete: Ready for the mail Monday morning.

4. Mission Arrived! Not yet

The Mrs.

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete: Ready for the mail Monday morning.

4. Mission Arrived!

Yes. Received it today from Tank Hounds. I received their 00 hockey jersey, their pathtag and a Grover geotag. With a 3 year old grandson you know he was excited to see that. It really was a sunshine day. Thank you so very much.

27af054c-2cdf-4584-a894-80e1dd4a8544.jpg

Good Day Sunshine, Good Day Sunshine, Good Day Sunshine

I need to laugh and when the sun is out

I've got something I can laugh about

I feel good in a special way

I've got coins and it's a sunny day!!!!!!

Mission arrived today and I had to laugh! I received the comic book FTF coin (I have never seen one in person before), the Wonderful Disoveries with the brown eye (just like mine!) and if that wasn't enough an earthrooster nerd!!! Thanks so much Earthrooster. Today was not a very good day and I dearly needed some sunshine!!

What fun to open my sunshine package from Degai!

Read to the tune of "There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea"

There's a Package:

3cd48895-e79f-48ab-97e8-5d26f99e8199.jpg

The envelope inside the package:

67dcff3a-4ec1-4878-b5d0-2dfb2cd13601.jpg

The book inside the envelope inside the package:

b877c047-b8aa-4de1-9599-39da82abc088.jpg

Two of the pages of the book inside the envelope inside the package:

104d8026-4a94-4908-a285-1c6122081959.jpg

The cards and packages inside the pages inside the book inside the envelope inside the package:

e78ea70c-fa5e-4cbf-8fc6-5073a1991860.jpg

The coins inside the packages inside the pages inside the book inside the envelope inside the package:

655549fb-0f80-4dc2-b26e-83c194fe56e8.jpg

There's a coin, there's a coin, there's a coin in the inside of all that!

814a3257-ec97-4337-bc04-607ed0c92717.jpg

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes

4. Mission Arrived! - Today!

Received a SLO Trekker 2007 geocoin and a wonderful postcard of the archipelago in Sweden. We cruised through the archipelago last August while on a 12-day cruise (managed to find at least one cache and drop a geocoin in each country we visited). Thank you so much for bringing back such great memories!

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes!

4. Mission Arrived! - YES

Thank you very much Bluecherry for bringing sunshine to me. It came in the mail today. A Airborne Chapter MAGC Geocoin and a Cream Pie GeoJellie!!!

Many thanks for the beautiful coins. I don´t know how to upload pictures here, but I will put pictures in my gallery.

grodan

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed the "book of surprises" Toojin & Bart! I had a lot of fun making it.

I really enjoyed yours, too!

BTW, did you see the bracelet I included in the envelope for Bart?

Oh, your pictures were very nice. :P

Thank you again for bringing a little sunshine my way and thank you Naomi for doing this mission to help cure the doldrums for many of us. :laughing:

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed the "book of surprises" Toojin & Bart! I had a lot of fun making it.

I really enjoyed yours, too!

BTW, did you see the bracelet I included in the envelope for Bart?

Oh, your pictures were very nice. :anicute:

Thank you again for bringing a little sunshine my way and thank you Naomi for doing this mission to help cure the doldrums for many of us. :drama:

Oh my goodness. Bart had already reminded me that I needed to say thank you for including a bear picture on the address label of our package and you should have heard the ruckus when the bracelet (that I had completely completely missed) which was still in the package was found !! Ordinarily Bart is a very quiet bear !!

I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel good!!

BOTH packages went today. FINALLY...out the door in the P.O. and probably halfway to their destinations by now!! This pleases me....but not as much as the OTHER PACKAGE which went out today....SUNSHINE MISSION #3 sent along with the desiganated missions!!

Naomi...be sure to post when you get it kiddo!! AND IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD! Oh YEAH, DON'T I FEEL GOOD!! :drama::huh:;):anicute:;) (that last one because the sun is SOOOO bright here, I need shades lol)

BOTH packages went today. FINALLY...out the door in the P.O. and probably halfway to their destinations by now!! This pleases me....but not as much as the OTHER PACKAGE which went out today....SUNSHINE MISSION #3 sent along with the desiganated missions!!

Naomi...be sure to post when you get it kiddo!! AND IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD! Oh YEAH, DON'T I FEEL GOOD!! :huh:;);):drama:;) (that last one because the sun is SOOOO bright here, I need shades lol)

RODDY! What did you do! I didn't sign myself up for any missions, Mr!! BAD BOY!!!

*secretly pleased*

Naomi :anicute:

Naomi...be sure to post when you get it kiddo!! AND IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD! Oh YEAH, DON'T I FEEL GOOD!! :drama:;):huh::anicute:;) (that last one because the sun is SOOOO bright here, I need shades lol)

RODDY! What did you do! I didn't sign myself up for any missions, Mr!! BAD BOY!!!

*secretly pleased*

Naomi ;)

Long overdue kiddo...long overdue. It's not nearly what I wanted to send, but it's a start!! I'm curious as to how long it'll take to get there....

Naomi...be sure to post when you get it kiddo!! AND IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD! Oh YEAH, DON'T I FEEL GOOD!! :drama:;):huh::anicute:B) (that last one because the sun is SOOOO bright here, I need shades lol)

*secretly pleased*

Naomi ;)

And That is why it will be total sunshine B);)

Naomi...be sure to post when you get it kiddo!! AND IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD! Oh YEAH, DON'T I FEEL GOOD!! :drama:;):huh::anicute:B) (that last one because the sun is SOOOO bright here, I need shades lol)

*secretly pleased*

Naomi ;)

And That is why it will be total sunshine B);)

And won't it feel good!!! I've been blue for several days now...but just making someone else happy has really made me happy! Suddenly, life isn't so darned nasty!!

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes!

4. Mission Arrived! - YES

Thank you very much Bluecherry for bringing sunshine to me. It came in the mail today. A Airborne Chapter MAGC Geocoin and a Cream Pie GeoJellie!!!

Many thanks for the beautiful coins. I don´t know how to upload pictures here, but I will put pictures in my gallery.

grodan

I'm so glad that you liked the coins. I hope they will fit in your collection.

Mission Arrive and what a smile it brought to my face. That dog looks soo much like a dog we used to have and his name was Sunny!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful package it brought a screaming smile to my face and my husbands ear!!

img0002zt4.jpg

So glad it has arrived safely and you like it, twas the only coin on your seeking list that I had a spare of :anicute:

Mission recived this morning, many thanks! Not sure who sent it, but it came from Maine!

Nice bit of sunshine to brighten the day, came home from Crufts with a stinking cold, so this was the perfect pick me up! :anicute:

53014724-e65f-46f9-a8ac-68b67a32cf33.jpg

Can anyone tell me anything about this coin please?

That is Bleuet's and it is sold at Landsharks. It is cute.

omg I'm getting spoiled rotten this week :drama: THANK YOU LINDSYCHRIS!!!!!!

89af5712-cf75-4349-984f-ca8cff77afeb.jpg

you know this was supposed to be a simple one coin mission right? ;) I got three beauties :anicute: wow!

How did you know I was dreaming of that dream catcher??! I'm not sure why it wasn't on my seeking list, but you must have read my mind, the 30 or so times I gazed longingly at the picture of it (that says "retired" next to it) so nice!! thank you!!! and thank you for the kansas sunshine and the virtual ghost and the bracelet and the nice card :huh:

Sorry it has taken me a few days to get my picture uploaded properly....but here it is!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CACHE MAINE!!! I love the coin, the sweet little card with the sunshine charm and the unique and most creative little itty bitty log books!!!! LOL where did you ever get them???? I love them too!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!! :rolleyes:

OperationSunshineMissioncopy.jpg

Edited by LoriDarlin

Mail sure is slow this week - mailed my mission off in New Zealand to the States 9 days ago..... noted not posted on the forum yet - if you have not yet received a mission - maybe it's from me!

Likewise nothing here yet, but I expect it can take up to two full weeks.

Once had a parcel from Canada take 3 months - all due to the postal counter worker marking it down to non priority.

:rolleyes: Patience .......

When I came home from a long day at work there was a package waiting for me! I forgot the rain and the grey weather at once.

I got a beautiful Acadia National Park coin and and really cute card. Thank you so much! I love it!

coinandcard.jpg

There also was a question on the card. The person who wrote it knows. I have choosen to keep the answer to that a secret. I hope you don´t mind.

Also, a big thank you to Mousekakat for doing this for us. It has been fun!

Sorry it has taken me a few days to get my picture uploaded properly....but here it is!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CACHE MAINE!!! I love the coin, the sweet little card with the sunshine charm and the unique and most creative little itty bitty log books!!!! LOL where did you ever get them???? I love them too!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!! :rolleyes:

Yea! I'm glad you liked your sunshine! Those little books come from the dollhouse/miniature section at the craft store...they make great micro logs!

Well, appearently something went wrong when Naomi was distributing the addresses, so I ended up with two missions getting sent so me... (this might be a part of Naomi's 15 year long matchmaking-campaign too, but I don't think it is :)) Actually I'm feeling a bit awkward about this, but I'll try to pay it forward sometime. :ph34r:

This day has been one of these days when everything is just going wrong, and I haven't even had lunch yet! So some sunshine really was needed, and I could barely contain myself when I saw that the mailman had brought me a bubble mailer. When I opened it, it contained a very nice postcard and two coins:

sunshine2ys2.jpg

I just love peacocks, since there are a lot of them close to a beach where I spent quite a lot of time in the summers when I was younger (and still visit every now and then), and always found these birds beautiful. And a Geojellie 2 is the version I missed until now, and actually I was thinking about it as late as yesterday, how to be able to trade for one for these. To top it of, the Fluteface personal coin is just beautiful too. So everything was spot on, thanks a lot Margaret! :ph34r:

And thanks Naomi for organizing this mission, that made my day not once but twice this week! :ph34r:

Now lunch and I'm sure the world will smile at me or the rest of the day.

Well, appearently something went wrong when Naomi was distributing the addresses, so I ended up with two missions getting sent so me... (this might be a part of Naomi's 15 year long matchmaking-campaign too, but I don't think it is :)) .....

Yes, I admit it, it's a ploy, muhahahaaaa! You see, I've had the pleasure of meeting Lelle and he's a great guy, and just a baby :ph34r:...just barely 21 or so :ph34r:.

And I've got this sweet 8 year old little girl who is going to need a great guy in about 15 years or so, so I figure I'm just gonna start grooming Lelle now, hehehe! Hey, they both like geocaching, geocoins, speak English, and well... hey, what more can a mamma ask for :ph34r:

Enjoy your extra sunshine, Lelle, it must have been meant to be if you're having a skit dåligt dag! And don't worry everyone else, the problem has been fixed and the person who was missed has their sunshine on the way to them, too!

Naomi :ph34r::ph34r::)

After a not so good day a work- DHEC inspection which means southeast business unit manager, area manager, inservice coordinators all come to town to watch you all day- I came home to a little bit of sunshine. Make that a lot of SUNSHINE. A beautiful homemade card ( my favorite) and a bouncy bunny coin. I have never seen this one and I love it. My sunshine gifter has remained anonymous, but THANK YOU for brightening my day.

Thanks, Naomi, for putting this together. Everyone needs a little sunshine.

Well, appearently something went wrong when Naomi was distributing the addresses, so I ended up with two missions getting sent so me...

This has happened to me too ... Naomis computer sure has a mind of its own! <big grin>

Yesterday I received a surprise second mission ... many thanks Southpawaz ... I am in bed with a heavy cold / chest infection just now but as soon as I can I'll photograph the beautiful coin you sent to me.

I have now succeeded (it wasn't easy) in nagging Naomi to give me details of someone to send another coin to, I now have those details and will, as soon as I can, send a coin onwards. It may take a day or two though, I've been in bed since Monday, so please hold tight! ;)

Still no sunshine here in IN...although I lied a bit...it's really nice out there today, 60 and sunny....hopefully the package is just taking the slow boat from China to get to me! ;)

I know the person who has you and they have sent it out. You should get it in the next day or two ;)

and Dorsetgal... you ARE evil!! I concede that you are the more stubborn of us, but I gave it a good shot!

Naomi ;)

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes. Sorry for the delay, I have been very sick as of late. Hope you enjoy and it was

worth the wait for you.

4. Mission Arrived! - Yes

Mission #1

2. Received Name - Yes

4. Mission Arrived! - Today

OH, YES :D ! It was VERY worth the wait ( and I hope you're feeling much better B) ) I Just got :

A cool homemade Sunshine card ;), a path-tag B) !

AND . . . - sit down get ready to be floored with envy ;);) -

The "pretty" PINK Nudibranch!

Geoswag Grab bag - WOW !

O.K. now you Must sit down - - - - -

B)

You ready?

Be prepared to gasp . . .

"Raiders of the Lost Cache" with a gold eye OH, MY, WOW :):D

Mission #2

2. Received Name - Yes

4. Mission Arrived! - NO

yay! I got my mission today...Sunshine and tulips all the way from the Netherlands (where I guess it's been raining like crazy!) Both the card and the coin (A Netherlands Signal coin) show the brightly striped tulip fields.

Another place to mark down as a traveling destination.

A Big Thanks to Geo-Taz!