Operation Sunshine

mousekakat

Ok, so I know that there are currently 2 missions going on right now, but I'm feeling the need to do this...

OPERATION SPREAD A LITTLE SUNSHINE

Winter blahs, spring doldrums, S.A.D, cabin fever, caching withdrawals.... it's the time of the year for it all and that just makes me feel BLAH!

So here's the deal. This is going to be a SHORT, quick and easy mission.

It's one coin, trackable or non-trackable, that's all.

The catch of the mission, though, is that you need to mail it in the next week or so, AND, you need to include a greeting card with it that you either make or buy, as long as it has a personal note in it.

This isn't meant to be a break the bank mission, nor is it meant to be a mission where you have to research and trade for coins. It should be nothing more than a card and a coin.

The coin should just be something that you pick and decide to send, something you like that brings a smile to your face and that you think would bring a smile to the face of the person you're sending it to.

So, if you're in, send me an email with your full name and address. Since it's a simple card and coin mission, I won't be asking if you're willing to send it overseas or not. Shipping costs should be minimal.

Email me at hannaomikael at gmail dot com if you are interested in joining in to bring a little sunshine to someone else and to receive a smile yourself!

I'll give until Sunday, March 2, 18:00 Eastern time (21:00 GMT +1) to sign up and I'll then send out your recipient.

Remember, let's keep it really simple, just a coin and a card and let's bring a smile to someone's face!

Naomi :)

Edited by mousekakat

We would love to be taking part in this mission.

It sure is been a long winter. Sure is alot of snow here in NorthEastern Wisconsin. We are patiently waitting for spring to arrive. We cannot wait until we can get our camper out so we can get out to do more geocaching. Winter slows us up alot. Snow here is so deep here it is almost imposible to even find a cache. :)

Thanks for holding this mission. We hope to make someone have a better day.

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

email sent to participate in mission

Naomi, you ROCK!! What a great idea! Been suffering severe winter blah's myself, so the chance to help perk someone else up might be just what the doctor ordered for me, as well! Will definitely participate in this one (plus it gives me an excuse to bust out my stamps and ribbon.... heeheehee)

~kim

That's exactly what I need now. Had a terrible day today. Now waiting for a bad storm approaching this night. But I have to pass this time. Absolute no money left, even for this small mission...

But thanks for this great idea, Naomi!!! :o

We are also expecting a storm. Weather this winter has been terrible. So sorry you are blue. But remember blue skys and the sunshine are beautiful so blue is a good color - just not a bad feeling.

Hope you get the pick me up you need sometime soon! Life is good, geocaching and geocaching friends just help to make it sparkle! :o

Edited by hollora

That's exactly what I need now. Had a terrible day today. Now waiting for a bad storm approaching this night. But I have to pass this time. Absolute no money left, even for this small mission...

But thanks for this great idea, Naomi!!! ;)

We are also expecting a storm. Weather this winter has been terrible. So sorry you are blue. But remember blue skys and the sunshine are beautiful so blue is a good color - just not a bad feeling.

Hope you get the pick me up you need sometime soon! Life is good, geocaching and geocaching friends just help to make it sparkle! :o

Thanks for your kind words!!! :o As the biggest part of the bad day has to do with geocaching "friends" I guess the good thing about it is that I now can find out who my real geocaching friends are :o

WOW!!

We are going to be spreading a LOT of sunshine with this one!

So far there are 55 people signed up to participate!

I'm just stunned at the response and so glad that I decided to do this little mission!

I am likely going to get started sending mail out to folks with the information of their recipients so that those of you itching to get started can.

It's still not too late to join if you want to!

Naomi :blink: