Footpath Fever!

PopUpPirate

Ok, we have Motorway Mayhem, A-Road Anarchy, B-Road Booty, C-Road Chaos, SideTracked and more...

Here's a novel idea for a series -

FOOTPATH FEVER

Why not hide caches...

...on FOOTPATHS! :)

You know, maybe a short walk of a quarter of a mile or so, maybe a scenic view or some wildlife. Who knows, it might catch on!

<_<:P

:)

I dont like this idea, :)<_<B):D

1) ill be out of my car for more than 5 minutes per cache. :D

2) it might be muddy so ill have to put my walking boots on :D

3) my find count wont go up so fast. :P

4) theres a danger that the log book will be dry :)

5) the kids may want to swap toys :D

6) have you tried fresh air ?? :D

7) the clue will always be "in the ivy covered tree" B)

8) the names wrong what about "A return to tradition" a series of traditional caches planted to keep public footpaths in use and take you on at least a short walk. :D

I tried to list the first cache in the "Launch Pad Lunacy" series in the engine casing of a rocket intended to send one of the Galileo satellites into orbit but Deceangi rejected it on the basis that moving caches aren`t allowed any more. :)

Edited by Pieman

Now, all we need is a car park of a supermarket, adjacent to a train station and not far off a motorway junction. Hide a magnetic nano under a bin and everybody would be happy! And if you don't like it, put it on your ignore list and stop grumbling!

... or perhaps NOT? :o

I know a supermarket next to a railway station 2 miles from the M1. (Note to self: order magnetic nano's) ;-)

How about Reviewers' Revenge?

Nothing gets published unless it's a large ammo box, at least a mile from a parking spot, and full of useful items costing several quid.

Ah! memories ;):o:o

Perhaps you (and certain other reviewers of course) could set a few hundred first?

Setting a good example and all that!

Give us an idea what to do like?

No? Oh well, was worth a try! :o

Now, all we need is a car park of a supermarket, adjacent to a train station and not far off a motorway junction. Hide a magnetic nano under a bin and everybody would be happy! And if you don't like it, put it on your ignore list and stop grumbling!

... or perhaps NOT? :D

I know a supermarket next to a railway station 2 miles from the M1. (Note to self: order magnetic nano's) ;-)

Sounds like Flitwick. Any Bedfordshire cachers want to take this up :lol:

... or perhaps NOT? :D

Sounds like Flitwick. Any Bedfordshire cachers want to take this up :D

I was in that Tesco's this morning!!! :D

Up for a cache here, but where do I go for permission? Do we have an agreement with Tesco's for their car parks??? :D

Don't fancy standing in line at customers services and asking "can I stick my micro in your trolley park" :o

Could always try and work out some sort of deal, extra club points with every micro found or double club points if it is a nano!! :D:D

Could call it Supper Market Sweep, but hasn't that been done before!!! :D:D

Cheers

Nick

PS:- Totally non-geocaching related so tagged on the end!!!

While trying to buy two bottles of wine in stated Tesco's, was asked "are you 21"!!!

Very truthful answer NO!!, but trying to be funny I said "No, but my daughter is 22"

Reply from checkout, " I'm not interested in how old your daughter is, are you over 21"

As Wogan would say, IS IT ME!!! :D:D