Trouble With GSAK and Colorado

snowyaker1

I am having trouble exporting more than one cache at once to the COLORADO or even at all with GSAK, has any one else experainced this. I am be dooing something wrong as I just got my Colorado about 4 hours ago. Help Please.

Just drop the PQ .GPX directly into the \Garmin\GPX directory--I have had problems with GSAK and the Colorado that I cannot explain. Something about the formatting perhaps. Works fine directly, though.

Remember GSAK supports corrected cordinates. This is a huge help for a puzzle cache and for a multi you did not finish. If you just drop the GPX files, it does not have the corrected coordinates. Now if GC.com would support corrected coordiantes on the cache page, that would solve things.

I just did a macro to load all the gpx files and then save them as a gpx file on the 400T

I just did a macro to load all the gpx files and then save them as a gpx file on the 400T

Exactly right. If you are using GSAK, you don't need to save the GPX file and then drag it over to the Colorado. Just make sure your Colorado is connected and in GSAK's export to GPX, write the file directly to the Colorado in the Garmin/GPX folder.

--Marky