Looking for Parrots

MommyFinder

I'm looking for a few of the Birds of a Feather coins for a special gift. They're for a little girl who's going to be undergoing chemo over the next few months, and she's a real Parrothead! I'd like to find 4 or 5 different birds, and am offering a trade of my personal coin, which you can see in my profile. All metal types are available (antique gold, antique silver, antique copper). Please contact me through my profile if you have any Birds of a Feather, or any other appropriate parrots for trade.

Thanks!

(And, yes, I did also post in the Geocoin Trading thread. Just covering all the bases here!)

We are huge parrot lovers and have a couple of them as pets, we are sorry we didnt get in on the group project as well. We are however going to be in a group progject for the MWGB here in Wisconsin and are having a parrot coin made. Cant wait to see what they are going to look like. Hope you have luck in finding people that were in the Birds of the Feather project, and sorry to hear about the child with cancer, our prayers are with them.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.