It's nice to know........

Pharisee

One of my caches (a large ammo can) was recently found by a muggle. It was apparently lying in a farmer's field and not carefully hidden in a small copse as it should have been. Said muggle took it away and handed it in to the offices of St Albans District Council. Now this cache, as do all my caches, had the GAGB contact phone number written on the green geocaching.com label along with the cache's waypoint code (check THIS out if you have no idea what phone I'm talking about). A very nice man at the council offices left a message on GAGB phone and they in turn emailed me. I've just finished talking to the guy at the council and they are leaving the ammo can at their reception desk for me to collect. How splendid is that!

Just like to say a big "thank you" to all concerned.

:laughing::anicute::unsure:;):P:laughing:

One of my caches (a large ammo can) was recently found by a muggle. It was apparently lying in a farmer's field and not carefully hidden in a small copse as it should have been. Said muggle took it away and handed it in to the offices of St Albans District Council. Now this cache, as do all my caches, had the GAGB contact phone number written on the green geocaching.com label along with the cache's waypoint code (check THIS out if you have no idea what phone I'm talking about). A very nice man at the council offices left a message on GAGB phone and they in turn emailed me. I've just finished talking to the guy at the council and they are leaving the ammo can at their reception desk for me to collect. How splendid is that!

Just like to say a big "thank you" to all concerned.

:P:laughing:;):P:anicute::unsure:

So if I go along to St Albans District Council offices I can log the cache as found ;):laughing: . BTW, do you have their lat/long?