Highland Geofairy Mystery Geocoin

Dr. Whoever

woooooooooooot!

i never thought id get to own a highland geofairy coin, but i know do. i got home late in the day after a dentist visit to remove a bad tooth and there was a small envie waiting for me. i opened it and into my hand fell a coin from the highland geofairy. i feel so special at the moment, i love this coin, its awesome.

thankyou very much highland geofairy for sending such a special coin that has cheered me up enough to ignore the feeling that feels like ive been punched in the jaw. i will try to find a way to pay it forward.

Congratulations paganfrog! it is amazing how much something like that can make you feel better

Wow, what a beautiful coin!!! Congratulations Neocult!

I love fairies and think this coin has a great design: not too crowded, not too many and subtle colors :D

I'm planning to go caching in Schotland the end of this summer, so maybe I'll be lucky too :blink:

Hi Li-Z thank you very much :D should you come up to Scotland caching please visit some of my caches :blink:

The trip to Scotland is finally booked!! I'm flying to Glasgow on thursday 30. july and am really looking forward to this trip :-)) Unfortunately your caches are not in the area that I'll be visiting, but I'm sure I'll love caching and hiking in Scotland and will return and visit some of your caches one day!

I'm travelling with my mother (who is also a geocacher and coiner, Los Rositas) and an old collegue who moved to Gourock near Glasgow a few years ago. My collegue is not a geocacher yet, but very enthousiastic when I told her about it. So of course this trip is also about making sure Scotland will have one more geocacher next week! We're driving north from glasgow to Oban to catch the ferry to Craignure and spend a week on the Isle of Mull. Besides beautiful landscape I hope to see some puffins there and packed my 'puffin my may to the next cache' coin for the occasion.

And maybe we will even see a highland geofairy coin, although I'm not sure if the higland fairy ever caches on the Scottish isles or in Glasgow/Gourock/Oban :D

Our Scotland trip is finally nearing :) on August 3rd we fly to Edinburgh and drive to the Isle of Skye. Then we slowly go back via Fort William and Stirling to Edinburgh. I put together a huge bookmark list of caches I'd like to do... we will see how many of them we manage to do.

I have no more holiday this year, so i cant go to Scotland to find one of this great mystery coins.

I hope the highland geocoin fairy would love to search caches near my hometown ;-)

Or they would love to visit my mailbox ;-)

Best regards René

Who would not love this? ;)

I have no chance to get to scotland until i'm 18, so this has to wait :)

The only chance is that the Fairy would visit my mailbox, but i don't think so...:D:mad:

Our Scotland trip is finally nearing :) on August 3rd we fly to Edinburgh and drive to the Isle of Skye. Then we slowly go back via Fort William and Stirling to Edinburgh. I put together a huge bookmark list of caches I'd like to do... we will see how many of them we manage to do.

Hey, you'll be in Scotland in the same period!! And we'll both visit a big Scottish city and a scottish isle :mad:

But not the same isle, so we wont see each other searching for caches... I'm still working on the bookmark list of caches. There aren't many caches on the isle of Mull, but I saw lots of caches in Glasgow and on the way from Glasgow to Oban.

Die Anita, I wish you a fantastic holiday and hopefully you'll find lots of caches too!!! :D;) Edinburgh and the Isle of Skye must be beautiful!

Edited by Li-Z