Highland Geofairy Mystery Geocoin

Dr. Whoever

Totally missed out on this one. I checked my email this morning at 7:00 AM too! :)

I got lucky. I had to get up earlier than I usually do because I had to drive my son to school this morning so I saw the e-mail just in time to snag one white and one purple. :unsure: I don't think the third color was being sold...? :huh: Thank you, Highland Geofairy for making these coins available! :blink:

CF30

I got two of each of the three colors and just got the email that they've been shipped. Can't wait to get them.

Holy Moses...whats happening here???? This aint like no Mystery coin ever before! Thats cool though-id still like the OG! Cant say i wouldnt have got one!- better update my castle page informants list, no wonder why I havent got a notification of "New coins at the Castle" for awhile. Tryin to reserve myself the best I can these days anyways!

Way to throw us a curve Jim and his Fairy Friend :):D:D

Wow - completely missed the sale of the trackable version :laughing:

But my original coin is still safe and sound with me.

Good on you Highland Geofairy for allowing everyone to have a chance to get their own special piece of geocoin magic :laughing:

Edited by keewee

I was able to get myself a blue one :laughing: When I got the mail, there were all three versions available, but my budged forced me to choose :rolleyes: I kept the money for the Earth Turtles, which I missed completely :laughing::laughing:

But I am really happy to get one of these beautiful coins :laughing: I don't know if I will ever receive one of the non-trackable ones. Now I can enjoy the beauty of this coin no matter what happens!

(Well, if it arrives safely here, I hope it doesn't get lost on the way to me!)

Congrats to all you fairyrecivers out there. The writing on the back may fit in on most people here I think. This feels like a friendly place to be.

Wonder how many different colours there is of this beauty? I didn´t have the opportunity to buy one of the trackables but they might come again some day.

grodan Karin from Sweden

First of all I must apologize for the lateness of this post. My life has been running at full speed lately!! Almost two weeks ago I was honored to receive not just one, but 2 of the original Highland GeoFairy Mystery Coins. Number 33 for myself and number 30 to auction for Tank and Tracy. Thanks so much for the beautiful coin, I will treasure it always! Your generosity is greatly appreciated and your beautiful spirit has put a smile on more than one face. Thanks Highland Geofairy!!!

Congrats to all you fairyrecivers out there. The writing on the back may fit in on most people here I think. This feels like a friendly place to be.

Wonder how many different colours there is of this beauty? I didn´t have the opportunity to buy one of the trackables but they might come again some day.

grodan Karin from Sweden

The Highland Geofairy Made a Purple/Purple version, Yellow/Red Glitter version, her Classic White/Blue version and a Very Special Black and Gold Version that only she will be dropping.

grodan Karin from Sweden

The Highland Geofairy Made a Purple/Purple version, Yellow/Red Glitter version, her Classic White/Blue version and a Very Special Black and Gold Version that only she will be dropping.

Will there be a remint of the purple/purple and yellow/red color combos? I missed the sale too and if not, I'm going to try and start trading for both version if you two are not reminting them. Thanks.

grodan Karin from Sweden

Will there be a remint of the purple/purple and yellow/red color combos? I missed the sale too and if not, I'm going to try and start trading for both version if you two are not reminting them. Thanks.

I got them if you need to trade : )

grodan Karin from Sweden

If there were to be a re-mint of any it would be up to the HGF....but I wouldn't count on it.

I was out today doing some cache maintanence and i couldnt believe my luck when i was at one of them inside my logbook was a little present from the Highland Geofairy!!!!!!

Its non trackable but i dont mind at all, what a coin!!!! it is stunning & i will treasure it forever!!! really really nice surprise and made me so happy :laughing:) im going to place a ton more caches for all soon in my area and maybe one day the fairys will come pay another visit lol

Highland Geofairy you certainly know how to make people smile and brighten up people's day, i hope you keep it up as its nice to know there is still decent people around :lol:

Here is some pics

SDC10337.jpg

SDC10338.jpg

Thanks again Highland Geofairy

Rob!

Wow, what a beautiful coin!!! Congratulations Neocult!

I love fairies and think this coin has a great design: not too crowded, not too many and subtle colors :lol:

I'm planning to go caching in Schotland the end of this summer, so maybe I'll be lucky too :laughing:

I was out today doing some cache maintanence and i couldnt believe my luck when i was at one of them inside my logbook was a little present from the Highland Geofairy!!!!!!

Its non trackable but i dont mind at all, what a coin!!!! it is stunning & i will treasure it forever!!! really really nice surprise and made me so happy :lol:) im going to place a ton more caches for all soon in my area and maybe one day the fairys will come pay another visit lol

Highland Geofairy you certainly know how to make people smile and brighten up people's day, i hope you keep it up as its nice to know there is still decent people around ;)

Here is some pics

SDC10337.jpg

SDC10338.jpg

Thanks again Highland Geofairy

Rob!

Congratulations Rob!!!!!

I've never seen this HGF coin before.....talk about beginner's luck!!!!!!!! :laughing:

It's beautiful, love the Saltaire on the back!!!! This must surely be a new HGF mystery coin?????? Has anyone else ever seen this one before?

This is quite exciting though because you are just along the road from us and this must mean that the HGF has been visiting the "Wee County" again!!!!!

I'm so chuffed for you Rob.....that must have given you such a boost with you not feeling too good. I've said it before and I'll say it again....there really must be a little bit of magic involved in the mystery coin givers' timing....they always seem to arrive just when folks need their spirits lifted.

Great work yet again HGF!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a beautiful coin!!! Congratulations Neocult!

I love fairies and think this coin has a great design: not too crowded, not too many and subtle colors :lol:

I'm planning to go caching in Schotland the end of this summer, so maybe I'll be lucky too :laughing:

Hi Li-Z thank you very much ;) should you come up to Scotland caching please visit some of my caches :D

woooooooooooot!

i never thought id get to own a highland geofairy coin, but i know do. i got home late in the day after a dentist visit to remove a bad tooth and there was a small envie waiting for me. i opened it and into my hand fell a coin from the highland geofairy. i feel so special at the moment, i love this coin, its awesome.

thankyou very much highland geofairy for sending such a special coin that has cheered me up enough to ignore the feeling that feels like ive been punched in the jaw. i will try to find a way to pay it forward.

woooooooooooot!

i never thought id get to own a highland geofairy coin, but i know do. i got home late in the day after a dentist visit to remove a bad tooth and there was a small envie waiting for me. i opened it and into my hand fell a coin from the highland geofairy. i feel so special at the moment, i love this coin, its awesome.

thankyou very much highland geofairy for sending such a special coin that has cheered me up enough to ignore the feeling that feels like ive been punched in the jaw. i will try to find a way to pay it forward.

congratulations paganfrog - that is a very pretty coin. Hope the jaw is less sore soon.