Highland Geofairy Mystery Geocoin

Dr. Whoever

Wow, three very deserving people today, AWESOME!! Karma, you are truly an amazing person, it is only fitting you were gifted one of these! Craig, CONGRATS, I hear nothing but good things about you!! And I've seen some great postings from N8turgrl, you are all very deserving!!

THANKS for some more smiles HG!!!

See what happens when you work a few days!!! Awesome stories get missed! But I made up for that tonight and read all of them!

Great job, Highland GeoFairy! More smiles spread throughout the world, either by actually someone receiving your coin, or by sharing their stories with the rest of us, and, believe me, we're all smiling! :o:anibad: lol

WOW - I can't believe what was in my mailbox today. The Highland Geofairy drew me as their Operation Sunshine person.

I am so utterly blown away to have got one of these beautiful coins!!! I was excitedly dancing around the room when I laid my eyes upon the Highland Geofairy coin #021 that was inside the lovely card.

Thank you so very much oh great Highland Geofairy.

You have really made my week, and more. Just what I needed!!!! :lol:

And here is the photo of this beautiful geocoin. Thank you again Highland Geofairy!! :)

08opsun.jpg

Wooooow, Congrats to this new found!

I really love this Coin. But i think, it´s to far away for the HG, to fly to Germany. :)

Thank you again, for this new storys!!! B)

Matlock75

A highland fairy can fly where ever see want because see is a B) Fairy B)

Matlock75 believe in the fairy, you never know what happens then B)

congratulated whit this very beautiful highland geofairy highland coin...................

this coin is just exactly so beautiful as the scotisch highland are...

when we were in scotland we were immediately amorous of the country so beautiful B):)

we didn`t see the geofairy that time only a lovely dolfin near inverness, so now we have to go back and look for the fairy B)B) .

maybe we will see the geofairy when we go visit scotland again or maybe he will find a way to come to the lowland Netherland B)B)

in loving greetings Lorca.nl

Congrats to all...Love reading all these great stories....Only 1 in Canada B):)

oo oo oo maybe just maybe if I keep believeing I will see a fairy flying over head B)

When the winds of March are wakening

The crocuses and crickets,

Did you ever find a fairy near

Some budding little thickets,

A-straightening her golden wings and

combing out her hair?

She's there!

And when she sees you creeping up

To get a closer peek

She tumbles through the daffodils,

A-playing hide and seek,

And creeps into the tulips till

You can't find where she's hid?

Mine did!

Have you ever, ever come across

A little toadstool elf

A-reading by a firefly lamp

And laughing to himself,

Or a saucy fairy queen upon

Her favorite dragonfly?

So've I!

It's fun to see a fairy flutter

Off a catkin boat,

And wrap her fairy baby in

A pussy willow coat;

Oh, don't you love the fairies

And their fairy babies, too? I do!

Congrats to all...Love reading all these great stories....Only 1 in Canada :)B)

oo oo oo maybe just maybe if I keep believeing I will see a fairy flying over head B)

When the winds of March are wakening

The crocuses and crickets,

Did you ever find a fairy near

Some budding little thickets,

A-straightening her golden wings and

combing out her hair?

She's there!

And when she sees you creeping up

To get a closer peek

She tumbles through the daffodils,

A-playing hide and seek,

And creeps into the tulips till

You can't find where she's hid?

Mine did!

Have you ever, ever come across

A little toadstool elf

A-reading by a firefly lamp

And laughing to himself,

Or a saucy fairy queen upon

Her favorite dragonfly?

So've I!

It's fun to see a fairy flutter

Off a catkin boat,

And wrap her fairy baby in

A pussy willow coat;

Oh, don't you love the fairies

And their fairy babies, too? I do!

Wow, great poem B)

What a surprise in the mailbox today! There wasn't anything for me, but there was an envelope for Bella, and it came by Royal Mail! A package for Bella isn't all that surprising given that Easter is this weekend, I had figured on little gifts from grandparents, but none of them live over the pond, so I was really surprised. I brought the envelope in the house and her eyes lit right up, she said "a package for mama!", (she's used to me getting pathtags) I said, "no a package for Bella" she said, "me Bella?" I said, "yep". She jumped up and down, she's into jumping these days, and this little dance thing I like to call a jig, fittingly. I had no idea what was inside, I wasn't expecting anything and well I was darned curious too! The envelope said "1 game token boxed." and though I recognized the name on the back, I can never be too sure because I just have seen so many names. I cut the envelope for Bella and out came a small black box...(click that link for a slideshow of Bella!

highlandgeofairy005.jpg

What a surprise in the mailbox today! There wasn't anything for me, but there was an envelope for Bella, and it came by Royal Mail! A package for Bella isn't all that surprising given that Easter is this weekend, I had figured on little gifts from grandparents, but none of them live over the pond, so I was really surprised. I brought the envelope in the house and her eyes lit right up, she said "a package for mama!", (she's used to me getting pathtags) I said, "no a package for Bella" she said, "me Bella?" I said, "yep". She jumped up and down, she's into jumping these days, and this little dance thing I like to call a jig, fittingly. I had no idea what was inside, I wasn't expecting anything and well I was darned curious too! The envelope said "1 game token boxed." and though I recognized the name on the back, I can never be too sure because I just have seen so many names. I cut the envelope for Bella and out came a small black box...(click that link for a slideshow of Bella!

highlandgeofairy005.jpg

What a sweetie! :rolleyes:

Oh and the coin's nice, too. :laughing: But it can't compare to that smile!

Naomi, your daughter Bella is so darn cute and has a nice smile that is so adorable. Congrads on the receiving the Highland Geofairy Coin Bella. Hope you grow up just as nice as your mama really is. By the way we love that name Bella, we named our parrot that name when we got her, we always say if we ever had a chance to have a girl, that would be her name.

Naomi, your daughter Bella is so darn cute and has a nice smile that is so adorable. Congrads on the receiving the Highland Geofairy Coin Bella. Hope you grow up just as nice as your mama really is. By the way we love that name Bella, we named our parrot that name when we got her, we always say if we ever had a chance to have a girl, that would be her name.

Aww thanks so much! (I knew you meant to say Jen :laughing: ) Bella was very excited to get a new coin, and I was too, I really had no idea it was coming! When I found out I was having another girl I originally had picked out the name Elyssia Trinity, but I found some random website that told you all about the person you are by your name, and I know I shouldn't believe those things but it didn't paint the picture I wanted my daughter to be. So next came Natalia, but hubby said no. I wanted an Italian name because her dad and I are both Italian and it's important to me, so Isabella it was! Her middle name is a whole nother story...Andromeda, it's growing on me though!

Close, but that's UOTrackers' little girl, Bella! I have to admit when I opened up the page it caught me off guard, at a glance she really looks like Caitlyn... or Caitlyn looks like Bella, one!

In any case, she's a cutie and thanks for the wonderful story! I'm always tickled to hear the little ones getting coins!

And now, just to clarify, here's Caitlyn :laughing:

vikingcaitya3.jpg

Naomi

Shucks!!! I cant see the slideshow for the grand opening of the black box!!!...(That stupid "Internet explorer cant display that webpage" comes up :( )

I remember when Bella Got her Easter Egg!!! I MUST SEE THAT SLIDESHOW!!! She was so cute and now she is 1 year older! Congrats Bella!

And Congrats to keewee, Roddy, Karma and all who have had this Lil Mystery Highland fairy visit them...Too Cool!

I clicked on this thread hoping to sit and think out a clever little somethin for this thread, but instead Ill just sit on my bucket at the bus shop at 12:00 at night and enjoy what the Highland Geofairy has offered to my friends...Great stuff! Thanks Geofairy...Maybe next time ill have a clever somethin for ya, for now Congrats to all!~and good luck to all else! :D

My butts sore! :D

Close, but that's UOTrackers' little girl, Bella! I have to admit when I opened up the page it caught me off guard, at a glance she really looks like Caitlyn... or Caitlyn looks like Bella, one!

In any case, she's a cutie and thanks for the wonderful story! I'm always tickled to hear the little ones getting coins!

And now, just to clarify, here's Caitlyn :D

vikingcaitya3.jpg

Naomi

what a beautiful little girl with the red hear, beautiful face ohhhhhhhhhhhh i like that ;);)

greetings Lorca.nl

I just saw that you can get 3 different colored ones at Castle coins ;) .

Just saw that too, and me with no $$$ til Monday!

There are only purple ones left now so i got 2!! 1 for me and 1 for my birthday mission person, picked up some of the spring cleaning coins too. They will be useful for trades.

I just saw that you can get 3 different colored ones at Castle coins ;) .

Just saw that too, and me with no $$$ til Monday!

There are only purple ones left now so i got 2!! 1 for me and 1 for my birthday mission person, picked up some of the spring cleaning coins too. They will be useful for trades.

whoa checked my email at the right time. all the spring cleaning coins were gone but i got the last two purple fairies ;)

edit b/c im blind

Edited by ThirstyMick
Totally missed out on this one. I checked my email this morning at 7:00 AM too! ;)

I got lucky. I had to get up earlier than I usually do because I had to drive my son to school this morning so I saw the e-mail just in time to snag one white and one purple. :D I don't think the third color was being sold...? ;) Thank you, Highland Geofairy for making these coins available! :(

CF30

I kept on waking up last night like a child at Christmas....so many neat coins going up for sale today....I got up and actually checked castlecoins at 4 am....and the coins were up! Now that is a true addiction...

anyway, I managed to get two of the red/yellow and two purple. I also managed to get an XLE United World coin. I didn't even look at any others so I didn't see the housecleaning coins. Then I went back to bed.

I got an email this morning saying they were already sent. :unsure::huh:

Totally missed out on this one. I checked my email this morning at 7:00 AM too! :unsure:

I'm sure there will be more versions coming out at a later point so I wouldn't worry about going without just yet...just keep checking. :huh:

I wouldn't count on it. Who are you to speak for the future of the Highland Geofairy's coins? The Highland Geofairy has a very special trackable edition that she will be dropping soon. Keep your eyes open for caches near you.

Edited by Castle Man