Highland Geofairy Mystery Geocoin

Dr. Whoever

Wow this a a great looking coin and finally mine got to me WOW!!! is all i can say they are bigger then i thought they would be and the details are great I received #46 If these ever got reminted as a trackable they would sell out in seconds and i would be the first in line buying all i could afford. After a very long and tough week it was great to receive something like this it is a very special gift and i will not forget it and will treasure it forever

Congratulations TheCollector. If I were as close to you as we were in this picture,

I'd shake your hand. Whatta sweet deal. I hope you are feeling a little better now

than you were earlier in the week! :laughing:

-Dardevle-

0d6f76b4-8034-4a25-b350-9def8614233e.jpg

my hair was so short in that pic its kinda funny cause we are at one of the older caches in minnesota the oldest cache i have done yet and the bridge we were on was above a rapid river and falls it was intense. We have to go caching again that 18 hour "Smells of southern MN tour" was fun

Now back on topic Thanks everyone especially the fairy herself cant wait to brage to the major coin collector around here that i have a coin that they dont CLAMM will just hate me :o

SWEEEEEEET!!!! Cant say enough what a great place this is...Just brushin up on the forum and all whats goin on...This is the first I see of this thread and the mysterious Highland Geofairy :D As soon as I saw it I thought...I JUST SAW THAT NAME, but nope I checked all cache finds in my area and No Highland Fairy visits...Just must have been one of those moments where you swear you have seen that before... :D

We do have a Highland Springs disc golf course, of which I have a cache hidden- Sounds great for a Fairy visit... :D I would go right now!!!!! B)

Dardevle...I dont care what they say about ya :) - YOU ROCK DUDE!!! You have brightened my day at the mailbox on multiple occasions and it has been a true pleasure being your friend. Thanks for all the good times and great surprizes! ...More to come!

To all that have found or aquired one of these beauts...Congrats indeed! Keep the smiles comin!!! B)

Till Next Time~

SWEEEEEEET!!!! Cant say enough what a great place this is...Just brushin up on the forum and all whats goin on...This is the first I see of this thread and the mysterious Highland Geofairy :D As soon as I saw it I thought...I JUST SAW THAT NAME, but nope I checked all cache finds in my area and No Highland Fairy visits...Just must have been one of those moments where you swear you have seen that before... B)

We do have a Highland Springs disc golf course, of which I have a cache hidden- Sounds great for a Fairy visit... B) I would go right now!!!!! :D

Dardevle...I dont care what they say about ya :D - YOU ROCK DUDE!!! You have brightened my day at the mailbox on multiple occasions and it has been a true pleasure being your friend. Thanks for all the good times and great surprizes! ...More to come!

To all that have found or aquired one of these beauts...Congrats indeed! Keep the smiles comin!!! B)

Till Next Time~

Wow, Dave, with a cache name like that, How can you go wrong :) ?

SWEEEEEEET!!!! Cant say enough what a great place this is...Just brushin up on the forum and all whats goin on...This is the first I see of this thread and the mysterious Highland Geofairy :D As soon as I saw it I thought...I JUST SAW THAT NAME, but nope I checked all cache finds in my area and No Highland Fairy visits...Just must have been one of those moments where you swear you have seen that before... :D

We do have a Highland Springs disc golf course, of which I have a cache hidden- Sounds great for a Fairy visit... B) I would go right now!!!!! B)

Dardevle...I dont care what they say about ya B) - YOU ROCK DUDE!!! You have brightened my day at the mailbox on multiple occasions and it has been a true pleasure being your friend. Thanks for all the good times and great surprizes! ...More to come!

To all that have found or aquired one of these beauts...Congrats indeed! Keep the smiles comin!!! :D

Till Next Time~

Wow, Dave, with a cache name like that, How can you go wrong :D ?

Actually its called "The Giving Tree" But it is at the Highland Springs Disc golf course- Should I rename it????? :)

How about, Highland Springs Geofairy Disc golf and Fairy Hideout! That auta do it-Eh? Nah, that'd be kissin too much Fairy Hiney!...Thats Fairy Hiney FairyHoney :)

quote name='fairyhoney' post='3352998' date='Mar 4 2008, 09:43 PM']

Wow, Dave, with a cache name like that, How can you go wrong :D ?

Actually its called "The Giving Tree" But it is at the Highland Springs Disc golf course- Should I rename it????? :)

How about, Highland Springs Geofairy Disc golf and Fairy Hideout! That auta do it-Eh? Nah, that'd be kissin too much Fairy Hiney!...Thats Fairy Hiney FairyHoney B)

B):D:D

I Love the book : " The Giving Tree" but it IS sad B)

Wow! Another Fairy has graced me with her presence. The Highland Geofairy coin # 12 has joined my Geocoin Fairy coin # 244 in my collection of mystery coins. I have been so blessed by the generosity of the people who make mystery coins and share them with this unique community. I shall treasure this addition to my collection!

Fairycoins.jpg

Thank you Highland Geofairy!

Jodi

Wow! Another Fairy has graced me with her presence. The Highland Geofairy coin # 12 has joined my Geocoin Fairy coin # 244 in my collection of mystery coins. I have been so blessed by the generosity of the people who make mystery coins and share them with this unique community. I shall treasure this addition to my collection!

Fairycoins.jpg

Thank you Highland Geofairy!

Jodi

Jodi! They look like they could be related, lol!

Congratulations to another VERY worthy, special recipient!!

Naomi :rolleyes:

To I received a coin from the highland geofairy. What a very nice coin. It is one that I have

never seen before. It is a "TAIRYOKU" geocoin. And a very meaningful "Scottish Tale" story.

I think I will be putting this coin right in front of the keyboard for our computer as a reminder

of what this coin means to me. This coin means more to get from you because of the meaning

behind it than your "Fairy" coin. I am not saying that getting your coin would not have been

nice but this one actually has some meaning between us. I can't thank you enough for your

kindness so I'll end with, THANK YOU FROM THE HEART!!!!!!!

[

204433dd-699b-4a24-8145-fbf517026b80.jpg

Congratulations Dardevle! That is a really coin coin. my 7 year old Sam just started karate last week and loves it! I'm thinking I might join him. You never know who you'll meet on the caching trail....

I also have been fortunate enough to receive a Highland Geofairy Coin #014. Any multiple of 7 is great! I keep it on my computer beside my Earth Turtle. Thanks so much for making my week HGF!

Well folks, my very own Geofairy coin was given to me last evening and I was stunned, honored, and humbled all at the same time. Evidently, Highland Geofairy offered out one of these coins to a person who gets nominated (is that a "cointest"?) and a very close friend/fellow geocacher (Hollora) sent in a nomination on my behalf. That was the nomination that won the coin and it has instantly become my favorite and most prized coin. First, because it came as the result of some very nice words and sentiments from a friend... second, because I've never received a "mystery coin" before.... and third, it really is a very nice coin. I've learned some very valuable lessons from my short time in geocaching including how wonderful it is to see so many sights I never would have known existed; how wonderful it is to see the sunrise from the top of a mountain and enjoy the smell of birch trees on the way down; to push myself physically at some of the cache sites; to improve my own health; and to meet so many terrific people. I'm blessed, truly, for receiving such a gift right out of the blue. Thanks so much to Highland Geofairy!

Gotta love that HG coin, brings a smile to my face every time I see it!! Congrats to all the lucky recipients!

THANKS for bringing the smiles to so many people HG!!

It's been a bit slow on the coin trail lately, no buying and no trading. I do have a few more expected soon, so no surprise when KAboom came in with a bubbler.

Didn't recognize the sender's name, so not a trade....now I'm wondering what this coin might be (it's from overseas). First though, another package caught my eye (Basic thinks I'm a smoker for some reason and they like to send me things...a cool fish shaped S&P set...nice)....ok, I'm over that...where's the bubbler!

My patience with the bubblers is always thin, this time is no different so I rip the top open...out flies a CUTE little fairy...she was cross (and understandably so)! After apologizing for opening the other package first and causing her to have to endure extra time in that dark mailer, Highland Geofairy finally relaxed a bit and we got to talking and connecting!! I told my new friend Highland Geofairy that I'd protect and care for her for as long as she wanted to stay and bring joy to me, she's so happy now (as am I!!!!)! You know, the weather has been bismal the last few days or more...today is nothing but SUNSHINE and BLUE SKIES!!

THANK-YOU Highland Geofairy, I feel honored to have been gifted this awesome coin (#24). The placard was great, THANKS! It read: To Rockin Roddy, A wee gift from Highland Geofairy for kind words, for caring and sharing :rolleyes: (smiley was included in message...gotta love that). Well, I'm just speechless (ok, I'm not as you can probably tell by this extended post...but you know what I mean), hard to express my feelings!!

THANKS for bringing me back up at just the right time Highland Geofairy, much appreciated. As I said yesterday, this coin brings a smile to my face every time I see it....I'm ALL smiles today!!

Gotta love that HG coin, brings a smile to my face every time I see it!! Congrats to all the lucky recipients!

THANKS for bringing the smiles to so many people HG!!

It's been a bit slow on the coin trail lately, no buying and no trading. I do have a few more expected soon, so no surprise when KAboom came in with a bubbler.

Didn't recognize the sender's name, so not a trade....now I'm wondering what this coin might be (it's from overseas). First though, another package caught my eye (Basic thinks I'm a smoker for some reason and they like to send me things...a cool fish shaped S&P set...nice)....ok, I'm over that...where's the bubbler!

My patience with the bubblers is always thin, this time is no different so I rip the top open...out flies a CUTE little fairy...she was cross (and understandably so)! After apologizing for opening the other package first and causing her to have to endure extra time in that dark mailer, Highland Geofairy finally relaxed a bit and we got to talking and connecting!! I told my new friend Highland Geofairy that I'd protect and care for her for as long as she wanted to stay and bring joy to me, she's so happy now (as am I!!!!)! You know, the weather has been bismal the last few days or more...today is nothing but SUNSHINE and BLUE SKIES!!

THANK-YOU Highland Geofairy, I feel honored to have been gifted this awesome coin (#24). The placard was great, THANKS! It read: To Rockin Roddy, A wee gift from Highland Geofairy for kind words, for caring and sharing :blink: (smiley was included in message...gotta love that). Well, I'm just speechless (ok, I'm not as you can probably tell by this extended post...but you know what I mean), hard to express my feelings!!

THANKS for bringing me back up at just the right time Highland Geofairy, much appreciated. As I said yesterday, this coin brings a smile to my face every time I see it....I'm ALL smiles today!!

Oh Roddy, you are one of the kindest, most generous hearted folks here, you so deserved this! I'm so happy for you!

Naomi :rolleyes:

Well Congratulation Rockin Roddy, Looks like things are looking up

for ya. I hope the jeep repairs where not to expensive. You really

deserve the coin. You have helped me through a time or two

and have always had thoughtfull and helpfull things to say. I mean really

besides bad mouthing the jeep now and again your a great guy.

CONGRATULATIONS

-Dardevle-

dardevle, CONGRATULATIONS. Do you have a picture of your coin?

Here is a picture of the coin! What a beauty!!

Thanks again Highland Geofairy!!!!

204433dd-699b-4a24-8145-fbf517026b80.jpg

That is one fine looking coin, Congrats!

It's amazing how many coins there are out there, I try and stop collecting for a bit and BAM out comes another one I like :rolleyes:

Congrats RR! And to all those who have received this great coin!

YEP, YEP :D (Youz So lucky B) ). Maybe it helps Not to have a "fairy" in your name :blink::rolleyes:B)

Rockin Roddy, WOW a Highland Geofairy coin and a new S & P set. Has your mail carrier every asked what's in all the packages he delivers? LOL

Nah. I send out almost as many as I get, so they're used to seeing all the strange bubblers and packages coming and going!! I've almost converted him to a full-fledged cacher too, that helps!! :rolleyes:

Congrads Roddy on receiving The Fairy Coin. We have met you on a couple accasions now and you are a very nice person, we have enjoyed our talks with you. We always beleive that one's that are always offering a lending hand or there whenever they need you and show that you care and your kind words are always blessed when you least are expecting it. What comes around goes around and you show many of us how much you truley do care about people. Glad things are looking up for you. Sometimes life troubles do get in the way and all we can say is that we hope things will get better and keep a positive outlook, and it really does get better. You deserve it. Glad it put a happy smile on your face. We know you needed it.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

WOW - I can't believe what was in my mailbox today. The Highland Geofairy drew me as their Operation Sunshine person.

I am so utterly blown away to have got one of these beautiful coins!!! I was excitedly dancing around the room when I laid my eyes upon the Highland Geofairy coin #021 that was inside the lovely card.

Thank you so very much oh great Highland Geofairy.

You have really made my week, and more. Just what I needed!!!! ;)

WOOOOWHOOOOOOOO!!!! By 7am EST I was doing the FMC Dance(that is the "first mystery coin" dance). As I was checking my e-mail I noticed someone had found one of my caches and as I read the log I thought to myself OMG!!!!!!! THAT IS THE BEAUTIFUL HIGHLAND GEOFAIRY MYSTERY COIN...so out the door I flew in a flash!!!! Of course, work got in the way of posting my wonderful find so by the time I was able to sit at the computer long enough to post a log for my discovery there had already been two other "would be mystery coin robbers" trying to grab up my precious new, sweet, shiny, most prized possession. HOW DARE THEM!! Thank goodness traffic was on my side this morning and I was able to get to the cache quick fast and in a hurry!!

Thank you for your generosity Highland Geofairy. This coin has now become one of my most favorite coins! (of course being my first mystery coin has nothing to do with haha). I hope to one day be able to offer such a generous spirit back to the geocaching community. Words really can't explain how thankful I am in finding your coin.

THANKS!!!!!

Edited by n8turgrl

WOOOOWHOOOOOOOO!!!! By 7am EST I was doing the FMC Dance(that is the "first mystery coin" dance). As I was checking my e-mail I noticed someone had found one of my caches and as I read the log I thought to myself OMG!!!!!!! THAT IS THE BEAUTIFUL HIGHLAND GEOFAIRY MYSTERY COIN...so out the door I flew in a flash!!!! Of course, work got in the way of posting my wonderful find so by the time I was able to sit at the computer long enough to post a log for my discovery there had already been two other "would be mystery coin robbers" trying to grab up my precious new, sweet, shiny, most prized possession. HOW DARE THEM!! Thank goodness traffic was on my side this morning and I was able to get to the cache quick fast and in a hurry!!

Thank you for your generosity Highland Geofairy. This coin has now become one of my most favorite coins! (of course being my first mystery coin has nothing to do with haha). I hope to one day be able to offer such a generous spirit back to the geocaching community. Words really can't explain how thankful I am in finding your coin.

THANKS!!!!!

Congratulations Tonya! I'm glad you made it there before the grave mystery coin robbers! So what number did you get?