Colorado 400t and auto routing

tombearr

I have the Colorado 400t with the City Maps on an SD card. I can auto route to any waypoint with no problems, but I can't seem to get it to auto route to geocaches. Any ideas?

Also, is there any way to see all the directions of a route like on the 60csx?

I'll repeat my observations--I tried to load a file from GSAK and found that I could only route to maybe half of them. Then I loaded the PQ file directly from Groundspeak into the device under the \Garmin\GPX directory and all seems fine...I can route to any cache. This is with Navigator 2008 and Topo 2008 on an SD card for a Colorado 300. So, my questions are: Does it not navigate to ALL caches? When you select a cache, you should see a pink line from your position to the cache in the map, directional arrow and distance. If you do not--the device is not working with the cache info. Also, did you load the file DIRECTLY from Groundspeak, or through some interface such as GSAK?

I have no idea what's going on, these are just my observations.

I have the Colorado 400t with the City Maps on an SD card. I can auto route to any waypoint with no problems, but I can't seem to get it to auto route to geocaches. Any ideas?

I think issue of not being able to select geocaches as part of a route was raised a few days ago, so, no I don't think there is any way to select a geocache to be part of a route (whether is an auto route or a straight line route).

The directions are visible through Shortcuts->Others->Active Route if I remember correctly. The Active Route tool can also be added to your Shortcut menu if needed.

GO$Rs

I'll repeat my observations--I tried to load a file from GSAK and found that I could only route to maybe half of them. Then I loaded the PQ file directly from Groundspeak into the device under the \Garmin\GPX directory and all seems fine...I can route to any cache. This is with Navigator 2008 and Topo 2008 on an SD card for a Colorado 300. So, my questions are: Does it not navigate to ALL caches? When you select a cache, you should see a pink line from your position to the cache in the map, directional arrow and distance. If you do not--the device is not working with the cache info. Also, did you load the file DIRECTLY from Groundspeak, or through some interface such as GSAK?

I have no idea what's going on, these are just my observations.

I think the question was about routing to geocaches not the goto function. For example if you create a route using the Route Planner, you can select <create new route>, <select next point> and you are presented a list of options (like waypoints, POIs) but not Geocaches. I'm guessing the issue with City Nav is similar but I can't verify since I don't have it loaded myself.

GO$Rs