Geo Prisons

Labtech28

I'm thinking the OPs intentions are good, but I don't think I'd want to bother. I'm sure those who do have these prisons already get their share of bookmarks and hassles. Not that they don't deserve to have the bookmark...if they actually know their cache description is bad for the TB/coin! Some of these people have no idea, then a nice note explaining the situation and maybe some helpful ideas are in order?

Nobody considers a cache a TB/coin prison if it doesn't have restrictions. It's the restrictions that make it into a prison. Restrictions may vary: 'don't grab all TB's/coins, but leave at least one' or 'grab one only if you also leave one', etc.

I wouldn't consider it a prison if it didn't have restrictions. Would you?

Also, what would be the point in that?

Nobody considers a cache a TB/coin prison if it doesn't have restrictions. It's the restrictions that make it into a prison. Restrictions may vary: 'don't grab all TB's/coins, but leave at least one' or 'grab one only if you also leave one', etc.

I wouldn't consider it a prison if it didn't have restrictions. Would you?

Also, what would be the point in that?

I guess that didn't come out properly. ;) I didnt think that the OP thought that. I was just checking to make sure that i didn't have the wrong view of them. :laughing: