Bushwacking Pirates Sword are almost here!

Mama Cache

I haven't gotten mine either, but I got a message stating that there was an oversell of the V1's. I ordered instantly, so I'm not sure how it was decided who got what and when. I was able to order a couple sets of the V1's, so I know that I was there early. Kinda stinks to see them on ebay long before I'm getting mine. <_<

edited for grammar...ugh

Same here, I was on there right when they switched from out of stock to available and I bought 2 sets. I didn't get any new messages since my order so just assumed they were on the way until I checked yesterday and they still say processing. Not knowing what is going on here with these is no good so hopefully hogwild gets back to me soon.

I didn't get any V1's...but I did order a few V2's.

I also ordered a few in stock coins. I haven't gotten them yet either, and my order says processing as well.

I emailed them about it. I hope everything is ok with them and that they are just backed up.

Jenn

The v2 coin were a preorder, so they are minting them now. I guess you will get all your coins shipped together (or did you split the order and paid shipping twice?)

It appears there is some on-going confusion about the V1 coins. Here is where we are at. If you ordered and paid for a V1 coin they are coming we did not receive quite all of the coins that were ordered. You should have received an e-mail about this 4 or 5 days ago.

If you have any questions about this feel free to e-mail us.

Steve

I didn't get any V1's...but I did order a few V2's.

I also ordered a few in stock coins. I haven't gotten them yet either, and my order says processing as well.

I emailed them about it. I hope everything is ok with them and that they are just backed up.

Jenn

The v2 coin were a preorder, so they are minting them now. I guess you will get all your coins shipped together (or did you split the order and paid shipping twice?)

Oh I understand that. I probably messed up by putting them all together..... I would like a response to my email.

WOW! That was fast! 7 minutes! You can imagine our cart went a little crazy. Due to the huge demand in such a short time the cart over sold by quite a few and the V1 is completely sold out. There might be a few extra, but we will not know that for some time.

They are neat coins and we want all who would like a set to get them.

I am proud to announce a presale of the satin gold and satin silver version. This will have a dark deep red color fill.

The preorders are open until Saturday night March 29th.

Thank you all for your kind words about the design your patience and understanding of the demand. We really appreciate it!

Satin Silver Sword

Satin Gold sword

Any update on the status of the v2/remint? (Aaaaarh ;)

THey are scheduled to ship on Friday. Unfortunatley the current state of affairs over there, I am unable to absolutley gaurantee it. We are doing our best.

If you have any questions and would like a quick response please email me at sharon@hogwildstuff.org.

I get very busy and am not always able to follow all the threads in the forums. Email will get you a response much faster.

Sorry, I missed the questions.

Edited by Mama Cache

Day 46 and still I have no coins. Anyone else? I paid on March 25th, 30 seconds into the sale and still nothing.

aye, your not the only one waiting on these coins. I'm waiting for the two v2 swords that I ordered. though there was an email on April 30 mentioning that they have received some coins and were hoping to have the rest of the coins this week. somehow I doubt they have received the coins.... I know it takes time for the coins to be minted but I didnt think it would take 40+ days...

Day 46 and still I have no coins. Anyone else? I paid on March 25th, 30 seconds into the sale and still nothing.

aye, your not the only one waiting on these coins. I'm waiting for the two v2 swords that I ordered. though there was an email on April 30 mentioning that they have received some coins and were hoping to have the rest of the coins this week. somehow I doubt they have received the coins.... I know it takes time for the coins to be minted but I didnt think it would take 40+ days...

Yup, I'm waiting for V1 still. Unreal.

wow man, if your still waiting on the V1 coins I think you have every right to fire off an email to Hogwild Stuff and ask them where your coins are. though I thought I read somewhere in this thread the most, if not all V1 coins had been shipped, mind I could be thinking of another thread...

wow man, if your still waiting on the V1 coins I think you have every right to fire off an email to Hogwild Stuff and ask them where your coins are. though I thought I read somewhere in this thread the most, if not all V1 coins had been shipped, mind I could be thinking of another thread...

I thought so too but I dont know what to believe at this point especially after the initial purchase.

I too made a purchase as soon as they went on sale(sets sold out in less than 3 minutes)

I recieved the same email that I'm sure you did about the processing of coins between "ordering" them and "paying" for them through paypal. (The system got backed up and sold more than they had available)

Anyway, I've not seen them as of yet, but I did get an email that said the status of my order was changed to "complete". I have been checking my mailbox religiously the past few days waiting, and if I don't have them by Monday I'm going to start emailing Hogwild, to try and figure out where they are. I agree that 45+ days is plenty for a pre-sale. Especially since I saw the lucky folks that got the first coins on ebay within days of the sale.

I'm still waiting on V1, I hope to have them soon and will reply if I recieve mine! As I did get an email saying my order was "complete" :D:D

Steve is shipping out the coins as fast as he can. They arrived in partial shipments but all are here now and most have gone out.

Production time indeed did run well over 45 days. I had what was finished shipped to us and we began shipping those that we could. I promise you that Steve has been packng swords every night this week.

The Satin finishes look spectacular too! You will be quite pleased with them!

Edited by Mama Cache

I am not quite sure what to say. We received the balance of the coins earlier this week. I have been packaging coins as fast as I can. About 2/3's of them have been mailed. The rest will go in the mail on Monday.

As we have offered several times before we are still willing to give refunds and cancel the orders. We have been plagued by slow production in China. In fairness to the factory, the coin sheath is complex requiring two parts that then have to be married together.

Final note: The coins have been shipped based on when the orders were placed.

Steve

I haven't got a problem with that. And forgive me if my post sounded as if I did. I am sure they will be here soon. i've waited this long a few more days isn't going to make a difference. I was just letting other folks know that they are not in the boat alone, there are several of us that are in the same situation.

I'm sure once it is all said and done, we will all be happy and satisfied with the coins! :D

You've done great at keeping us informed as well, Thanks!

I recived my V1 swords today :ph34r: well worth the wait for them but I was missing the error LE coin from the set. The sale said The Pirate Bushwhacking 3 Coin Set includes the LE Silver with Gold On the

Skull the error coin - Plus a spare sword - the corret coin with gold on the front and back of the skull is the only one I recived today. I diden't recive the error coin :blink:

V1/V2 not sure which ones I got, I am kinda confused a bit on how things went.

I ordered them as soon as they went on sale(V1?) Then I got the email about the system allowing too many sales and I could either wait or be refunded my $ (I chose to wait) I faintly remember something about the gold ones not being done right and would be fixed (I think this is what everyone is talking about when they mention replacement swords/extra blades)

I recieved my order today! B):blink:B):ph34r::lol:

They look fantastic! and exactly what I ordered the first time! I'm not sure if they are V1 or V2, but who needs the replacement blades unless you were part of the group that got the gold blades that weren't done right to begin with?

Hats off to HogWild Stuff for a great set of coins! I love 'em... :unsure::lol:;)B):P

What about the replacement LE swords? Are those still coming to us?

I recived my V1 swords today :D well worth the wait for them but I was missing the error LE coin from the set. The sale said The Pirate Bushwhacking 3 Coin Set includes the LE Silver with Gold On the

Skull the error coin - Plus a spare sword - the corret coin with gold on the front and back of the skull is the only one I recived today. I diden't recive the error coin :D

Should the people who received the three set v1 swords receive a fourth sword? It would be nice to receive an answer to this question unless I missed it.

This is the information from the website:

This includes the LE Silver with Gold On the Skull - Plus a spare sword that will be mailed to you in 3-4 weeks.

(Why the spare sword? The coin was not done right. There should have been gold on the front and the back, but these came with Gold only on the front. As soon as the correct ones come in they will be mailed to you at no additional charge.)

Edited by LadeBear68

What about the replacement LE swords? Are those still coming to us?

I recived my V1 swords today :D well worth the wait for them but I was missing the error LE coin from the set. The sale said The Pirate Bushwhacking 3 Coin Set includes the LE Silver with Gold On the

Skull the error coin - Plus a spare sword - the corret coin with gold on the front and back of the skull is the only one I recived today. I diden't recive the error coin :D

Should the people who received the three set v1 swords receive a fourth sword? It would be nice to receive an answer to this question unless I missed it.

This is the information from the website:

This includes the LE Silver with Gold On the Skull - Plus a spare sword that will be mailed to you in 3-4 weeks.

(Why the spare sword? The coin was not done right. There should have been gold on the front and the back, but these came with Gold only on the front. As soon as the correct ones come in they will be mailed to you at no additional charge.)

Those people who got the note about the cart issue recieved the two tone coin correctly produced. I am sorry if there was some confusion. I suppose that could have been more clear.

We did the best we could to make good on the cart issue. We did not ask the factory to make more swords incorrectly. That would have added to their confusion and who knows what we would have gotten.

If you are unhappy with your order recieved please send me a note at sharon@hogwildstuff.org and I will be more than happy to assist you.

I hope you are all enjoying them! I am still waiting for mine! :D