Bushwacking Pirates Sword are almost here!

Mama Cache

What to do . . . . What to do?

The problem is always how to make everyone happy and bottom line is that we can't.

So the coins will go up for sale at the time specified in the e-mail. It turns out that we did not receive all of the coins ordered. So there will be two additional sales on this coin:

Once the initial coins have sold out and we have a good date for the balance of the coins they will be offered for sale with the limited quantities.

Because there is such high demand for the first batch, There will be a limit of 10 coins per purchaser. If you order more the entire order will be refunded and canceled.

If those also sell out, we will then do a two day pre order for additional coins - The additional presale coins will have a different finish / color combination on them. There will be no limit except for time on how many of these that are ordered.

Well apparently there were no lesson learned from the 2007 Compass coin fiasco. Had the basket filled with two sets and two each of the singles (mandated 10 coins) and the sucker came up with 46 sets.... dumped me out..went back tried 5 each of the singles..too late...negative numbers.

Ya know....some coins are just not worth this ........can you learn the word pre-sale? geeez

Edited by JoenSue

I totally lucked out this time after taking a beat down on a few other coin rushes. I usually end up forgetting my password or something foolish like that. The coins in your basket are up for grabs until you head for paypal. I hit a few wrong buttons and tried to go back. Website didn't like that, so I just went ahead and paid. Looks like it worked out.

I am totally coinfused - I just got an email announcing the sale. I went to the website and it says it starts today at 5pm, but you are way behind GMT so I'm sat here thinking there is no way I can sit up into the small hours and now I look at the thread in the Forum and you have all been placing orders and its a sell out. I'm crushed :anibad:

What to do . . . . What to do?

The problem is always how to make everyone happy and bottom line is that we can't.

So the coins will go up for sale at the time specified in the e-mail. It turns out that we did not receive all of the coins ordered. So there will be two additional sales on this coin:

Once the initial coins have sold out and we have a good date for the balance of the coins they will be offered for sale with the limited quantities.

Because there is such high demand for the first batch, There will be a limit of 10 coins per purchaser. If you order more the entire order will be refunded and canceled.

If those also sell out, we will then do a two day pre order for additional coins - The additional presale coins will have a different finish / color combination on them. There will be no limit except for time on how many of these that are ordered.

Just in case the people that didn't get any missed this.

Had a set in my basket and somehow it changed the quantity to -20 and said I was owed $660. Then it changed again and completely took the set out of my basket.

Yup - had a similar thing happen to me. Oh well! :anibad: We knew this wasn't going to be flawless or seamless. I am sure they tried.

Well apparently there were no lesson learned from the 2007 Compass coin fiasco. Had the basket filled with two sets and two each of the singles (mandated 10 coins) and the sucker came up with 46 sets.... dumped me out..went back tried 5 each of the singles..too late...negative numbers.

Ya know....some coins are just not worth this ........can you learn the word pre-sale? geeez

If you read the above post from Hogwild, you'll see they will be doing a 2 day presale. geeez.

Wow...that was FUN!! :anibad: Just like in the "old days" sitting here on pins and needles hitting the F5...F5....F5 and then suddenly it's time for action...should I go for the singles or wait for the set...oh man was I nervous!! WooHoo....got 2 sets ;) Can't wait to see these gems!! I only need one set so if someone else wants my extra set, shoot me an email -

Congrats again on a GREAT coin!!!

Mrs Cachu

I logged in at 4:59pm. I was lucky and got in right when the sword set was moved to the new items page. Clicked buy and went right to checkout. The time stamp on my receipt is 20:00. As soon as I got thru PayPal, I went back to the store and the sets were all sold out.

And then I finally read the info on the page - wow :anibad: we also get a bonus sword!!

Very kewl and very smooth. I think the pre-order thing is a great idea. Swords for everyone! ;)

Had a set in my basket and somehow it changed the quantity to -20 and said I was owed $660. Then it changed again and completely took the set out of my basket.

Yup - had a similar thing happen to me. Oh well! :anibad: We knew this wasn't going to be flawless or seamless. I am sure they tried.

Got ya covered Hollora.... ;)

Thanks for all the support. I know there were some problems. Since no Geocoin Seller has big volume it is always a problem with a coin that has so much interest. We have received several e-mails of problems and it will take us a day or so to sort them out.

In the next 48 hours we will add back the coins we have not yet received (same two finishes as currently listed, but no more LE's) There will not be a huge number of them, but some. We will also be adding two new finish / color combos. One will be a shiny gold the other has not been determined. The number of them sold will only be limited by time.

This sale will start at a more Europe Friendly time. Probably early morning PDT. Another email will go out with that info as well as being posted here in the forums.