Bushwacking Pirates Sword are almost here!

Mama Cache

A tool every caching pirate needs when out in the bush!

Buddyluv4 came to us nearly a year ago with these awesome idea. We knew it could be done, we just needed to figure out how! Jamie at Madhatter Neverland created the design. Then off to make it happen.

Finally we got it to work. I am proud to announce our two peice coin set.

870b7c94-77bf-4468-9027-899d12f8c1ec.jpg

These will be available mid March. The sword measures 2" and the scabbard 1.60".

They will be available in:

Antique gold

Antique Silver

LE Two tone Silver/Gold

I would gladly take ten of all finishes including the LE's! Please let me know if that is a possibility.

This is the most outstanding coin design I have seen! Congratulations! :laughing:

A tool every caching pirate needs when out in the bush!

Buddyluv4 came to us nearly a year ago with these awesome idea. We knew it could be done, we just needed to figure out how! Jamie at Madhatter Neverland created the design. Then off to make it happen.

Finally we got it to work. I am proud to announce our two peice coin set.

870b7c94-77bf-4468-9027-899d12f8c1ec.jpg

These will be available mid March. The sword measures 2" and the scabbard 1.60".

They will be available in:

Antique gold

Antique Silver

LE Two tone Silver/Gold

I would gladly take ten of all finishes including the LE's! Please let me know if that is a possibility.

This is the most outstanding coin design I have seen! Congratulations! :laughing:

These are trackable right? I know that's a stupid question....................... :laughing:

Hi all, glad you like the coin! It's been a long time in the making, but they came out wonderful. I will have some artists editions to trade when they are back from the minters. What site do most of you use for listing your trades? I often look at the geocoin collecting site, and it seems well organized and easy to use. I also have some pink silly boys for trade only and some purple silly boys for sale or trade. I'm looking forward to making some trades. buddyluv4

HEHEHEHE!!

I took the liberty of posting the image and information on the Swedish forum and they love it...and are now accusing me of hooking them on geocoins...

HEHEHE!!

Resistance is futile, you WILL be assimilated!

Be looking for some orders from Sweden when this one goes on sale, lol!

Naomi :laughing:

AVAST!

'Tis a fine craftsman that be makin' da Bushwhackin' Pirates Swords! Fine indeed.

And we be fine bushwhackin' pirates! It be doin' ye well if ye see that a cache of these here fine swords be left on a remote island for me pirates to discover. IF NOT... we be huntin' ye down and takin' em!!

Serve ye self wisely or be keepin' one eye on horizion for the sails of The Pirates Of Waterman's Bluffs! Ye be warned.

AVAST!

'Tis a fine craftsman that be makin' da Bushwhackin' Pirates Swords! Fine indeed.

And we be fine bushwhackin' pirates! It be doin' ye well if ye see that a cache of these here fine swords be left on a remote island for me pirates to discover. IF NOT... we be huntin' ye down and takin' em!!

Serve ye self wisely or be keepin' one eye on horizion for the sails of The Pirates Of Waterman's Bluffs! Ye be warned.

Ah, 'ya and the Maine Pirates be a watchin' too! Our sails are furled and we be scanin' the horizen for the beauties!

Those really are sweet! With a husband who is "into" anything Civil war...and for whom last year for our anniversary I bought an authentic real life Civil War NCO sword....this is a must! We must have one...any metal...just one....please say there is a mechanism in place for most people to get at least one.... :D

I didn't realize your hubby was into the civil war? So is Chip. He loves it and living in VA we get to see a lot of the history around here.

Those really are sweet! With a husband who is "into" anything Civil war...and for whom last year for our anniversary I bought an authentic real life Civil War NCO sword....this is a must! We must have one...any metal...just one....please say there is a mechanism in place for most people to get at least one.... :lol:

I didn't realize your hubby was into the civil war? So is Chip. He loves it and living in VA we get to see a lot of the history around here.

OMG yes! He is getting his second masters in History just so he can teach it! I grew up in VA, but haven't been back much since. We spent one Christmas there with my brother and went to Gettysburg and Antidam and recently spent Chritmas in Portsmouth...but he would love to take a month or so and just go and visit all the battlefields!!

He's annoying (in a good way) to watch shows with because he knows what kind of gun it is before they say it, he can critique movies and shows for all thigns that are "wrong" historically, etc etc etc. :lol:

So to make this relevant...we MUST have a sword...just one...we don't want to order 20 of them to sell them on Ebay...we just want one! :D Please please please!

Yep, a must have for me, too. These sword/coins are awesome. I just hope I'm around when they come out.

(BTW-I used to live on South Mountain, which was the scene of the battle just before Antietam. It's fun being here and seeing all of this civil war stuff.)

Hope to be able to get one of these when they go up for sale. They sure are very cool looking. Nice job and nice idea for a geocoin. This is awesome and we bet there will be alot of people that will have these for MWGB, the whole pirate and parrot theme this year. :)

sweetlife

Most of the coin vendors will send you early notification of coins if you register on their sites and sign up for their newsletter. The HogwildStuff site says:

"If you would like to receive early notification of new coins. Register for an account and "opt in" for the newsletter. This will be used only by Hogwildstuff.org and of course you can opt out anytime you would like."