Nothing in it for you Cointest

Highland Geofairy

thankyoupen.gif

Highland Geocoin Fairy for the cointest and beautiful coin. One for Winner EMSDanel and one for me! They arrived in great condition and a beautifully appointed package today. Thought I would share these with others.

115_5394-1.jpg115_5395-1.jpg

Again, I am honored to have written the winning entry and am sure EMSDanel will be thrilled. Will try to meet with him tonight to present his coin. Hopefully he will let me do a picture to share with you all. Cache Happy!

EMSDanel was thrilled. We got talking caching, geocoins and I forgot my camera. I have emailed him and asked for a picture. If it comes, I will post it

Highland Geofairy I am sure he will write you. He was so honored and thrilled with the coin.

Oh, the graphics - I have a son who is wonderful - he has helped me. Glad you liked it ~ it does lend a special touch ~ sort of like the message on your coins. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Happy Birthday Highland Fairy. B) Hope you have a wonderful day! :D

Thank you joranda - I'm 53 today - but I just read that 50 is the new 40, so I guess I could tell ya I'm only 43 today ;) Doing my darndest to stave off the middle aged spread but everyone seems to think I need Chocolate for my birthday - it's a tough call, the Chocolates are gonna win B)

Happy Birthday Highland Fairy. :D Hope you have a wonderful day! B)

Thank you joranda - I'm 53 today - but I just read that 50 is the new 40, so I guess I could tell ya I'm only 43 today B) Doing my darndest to stave off the middle aged spread but everyone seems to think I need Chocolate for my birthday - it's a tough call, the Chocolates are gonna win B)

birthday.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Highland Geofairy!!!! ;)

birthday-1.gif

@ @ @ @ @ @

_|_|_ |_|_|_|_|_

|.^^^^^^^^^|

|____________|

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday, dear Highland Geofairy,

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Hey...Can I say the Greek birthday song??? I will try to translate it too, but I will probably kill it! :P

Να ζήσεις Highland Geofairy

και χρόνια πολλά,

μεγάλη να γίνεις

με άσπρα μαλλιά!

Παντού να σκορπίζεις

της γνώσης το φως

και όλοι να λένε να μία σοφός!!!! :P

Of course the music is different too!!! ;)

What the song is saying??

I will translate it generally and not word by word, so you will understand!

Live long Highland Geofairy

Live for many years,

Grow old with white hair!

Sspread the light of knowlege everywhere

so, everybody will say.. she is wise!!!

hmm..I think I killed it but you got an idea!!! :P

Happy Birthday Highland Fairy. :P Hope you have a wonderful day! :P

Thank you joranda - I'm 53 today - but I just read that 50 is the new 40, so I guess I could tell ya I'm only 43 today :P Doing my darndest to stave off the middle aged spread but everyone seems to think I need Chocolate for my birthday - it's a tough call, the Chocolates are gonna win ;)

If that works for you then it works for me too. I'll be 42 this year so it's the new 30s. I love the way that this works. I had a CITO event in my home town and a fellow cacher friend showed me a gift he got in the mail that made me jealous. LOL. He had one of your untrackable coins mailed to him. I can't think of a nicer guy to get it. Thanks 2Golfers for letting me hold such a wonderful coin. And thank you Highland Fairy of sending it to him. :P