Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick345

Want to get a Geocaching roundtable going on 75meter phone?

Since the FCC expanded phone privileges on the 75-80 meter band Generals are allowed 3800-4000 kHz we should be able to find a little niche within that 2000 kHz

Someone pick a time UTC and frequency and lets see what we can get going... I am home anytime after 0100Z any day but Sunday (Saturday nights local time).

Rick N4PRQ

That sounds good to me. I'm still working on getting my rig up and running in this apartment, but that shouldnt be more than a week while I am waiting on some equipment.

Anytime on the weekend would work great, except Sunday morning.

73's!!

That sounds good to me. I'm still working on getting my rig up and running in this apartment, but that shouldnt be more than a week while I am waiting on some equipment.

73's!!

Well, I get off from work at about 00:00Z 6PM CDT so what about 7PM CDT 01:00Z let's see let's try 3805+- 5KHz... @ 1:00Z Monday, that's 7PM Sunday night CDT is that OK with you?

That should be good, but I won't be able to do it this Sunday. I should have everything up and running by next weekend. I'll keep you updated.

73's!!

73's!!

Well, I get off from work at about 00:00Z 6PM CDT so what about 7PM CDT 01:00Z let's see let's try 3805+- 5KHz... @ 1:00Z Monday, that's 7PM Sunday night CDT is that OK with you?

Next weekend is good. So it 7PM your local time Sunday the the ninth.... On Sunday the 16th I'll be out of pocket that weekend I am going to Arizona for my brother's wedding... Hopefully this roundtable will catch on...