Teepee Geocoin

margcz

Email sent as I tried to order via the site mentioned, but my Czech language skills seem to be letting me down a bit and I don't know what it's asking me to fill out on the order form and web site ;)

I just pm'd him through here and asked for an invoice and that worked ;)

50mm is 2 inches and 30mm is about 1.2 inches ;).

I had to learn metric living here... there are 2.54cm to an inch and there are 100mm to a cm.

Confused now, lol?

Naomi :P

Actually.... there is only 10mm to 1 cm....

That is why they call it the decimal system.

1 meter (m)

10 decimeter (dm)

100 centimeter (cm)

1000 millimeter (mm)

:laughing:

50mm is 2 inches and 30mm is about 1.2 inches ;).

I had to learn metric living here... there are 2.54cm to an inch and there are 100mm to a cm.

Confused now, lol?

Naomi :P

Actually.... there is only 10mm to 1 cm....

That is why they call it the decimal system.

1 meter (m)

10 decimeter (dm)

100 centimeter (cm)

1000 millimeter (mm)

:laughing:

SEE! I still get confused, lol!! I am sure, though, that 2.54cm is one inch, hehehe! And that there are 30cm to a foot, 6 inches is 15 cm, and that there are 40 inches to a meter :laughing:

Hi everyone,

your order write us in marek@gcsproduction.cz.

Send you invoice on Paypal

Marek

Hi Marek,

I received the Teepee today and they are very nice. Thank you!!

I am unable to read from your website so I am asking here about the GeoCard that was in the package.

Is this a "travel bug" that I need to grab from you and place in a cache? If it is I am going to activate a Teepee and attach the laminated trackable to it and see if it can make it back to you. : )

I have never seen any thing trackable like this before.

Thank you for your quick shipping

LJ

Does anyone know where to activate these coins? If it's the site they come from I can't read it. :D

Ah yes, that was a problem ~ but my smart 33 year old figured it out........go to the site. On the right side of the front page is a column of words right under the logos and stuff. It reads: Geocaching

Prodejny

Časté otázky

Spolupráce

Výroba geocoinů

Aktivace geocoinů

Kanada Transport

Go to the word Aktivace ~ Francis Family (the daughter) thought it looked like activate - and sure enough - that is where you get your tracking number. Should work just fine. Good Luck! :unsure:

Does anyone know where to activate these coins? If it's the site they come from I can't read it. :D

Ah yes, that was a problem ~ but my smart 33 year old figured it out........go to the site. On the right side of the front page is a column of words right under the logos and stuff. It reads: Geocaching

Prodejny

Časté otázky

Spolupráce

Výroba geocoinů

Aktivace geocoinů

Kanada Transport

Go to the word Aktivace ~ Francis Family (the daughter) thought it looked like activate - and sure enough - that is where you get your tracking number. Should work just fine. Good Luck! :unsure:

Thank you hollora, I was scared to start messing around in there.....knowing me, I'de end up owing them $2000 lol

But I did email Marek and he replied almost instantly with the activation code and we have already gone out and have it hidden in a cache woo hoo B)