Nudibranch (Sea Slug) Micro Geocoin Available - $4.95 each

dorkfish

Hi everyone! I have a new coin to announce called the Nudibranch (Sea Slug) micro geocoin. I hope folks enjoy it :laughing:

Specifics:

$4.95 each plus shipping.

1 inch x 0.65 inches x 2mm thick

Shaped die cut in 5 versions

I will be minting one additional version but with low quantities.

No remints of any version or any new version after the last one.

Trackable at geocaching.com with icon to match.

This is one of a few micro sized shaped aquatic geocoins I will be minting this year. All will be under $5.00. If you have a specific creature you would like to see made please let me know. Here are some photos:

300dc078-c1e4-4e87-b42d-faa09daeda95.jpg

Translucent with glitter Nudibranch

487a0b09-a7ee-4b72-a892-1f6bf000fda5.jpg

Blue glitter Nudibranch

3229cc64-c770-4642-8b4c-3bfa0bc6613e.jpg

Glow Nudibranch

a3159fd2-1df5-4ef4-a2ab-fe84a10caf40.jpg

Red Glitter Nudibranch

108a4091-3fd9-453a-98da-59d2d7d5d767.jpg

Translucent Nudibranch

0a45208d-e2f3-48a6-9b3e-51354388c072.jpg

Thanks everyone who has ordered some so far :blink:

Karma, where ya been, woman?

I was actually thinking about you and missing you today :laughing:

Interesting coin, someone is going to have to put a whole aquarium together with all your fish coins!

How bout some of those ultra vivid saltwater fish? You know, the cobalt blue and bright yellow, or the ultra hot pink ones? They are so gorgeous!

Or those little tube thingies that have the feathers that stick out of them and then they pull them in when they get scared?

SOOO many neat creatures at the bottom of the sea!

Naomi :blink:

Karma, where ya been, woman?

I was actually thinking about you and missing you today <_<

Interesting coin, someone is going to have to put a whole aquarium together with all your fish coins!

How bout some of those ultra vivid saltwater fish? You know, the cobalt blue and bright yellow, or the ultra hot pink ones? They are so gorgeous!

Or those little tube thingies that have the feathers that stick out of them and then they pull them in when they get scared?

SOOO many neat creatures at the bottom of the sea!

Naomi :lol:

I had already suggested the sea anemone (those little tube thingies that have the feathers that stick out of them and then they pull them in when they get scared) to her earlier today. Sea urchins would be another cool critter to do. They have all of those spines that stick out and come in some cool colors too! Sponges, coral, all kinds of cool things like you said. With my geoname, you know I will be buying some of each!

Ooooo and ahhhh those red glitter ones are mighty pretty!!!

I know a cacher named Jellyfish and I bet if you did one of those he'd be tickled pink!! LOL

You are probably right LB4T. He might like the nudis too. Will have to let him know about these and get him over to the site.

Thanks Karma for keeping the prices where they should be and not gouging the unsuspecting public. <_<:lol: Making the coins affordable for us means the potential to get more travelers out there. WTG! :lol:

Edited by GPX Navigators

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and for all the suggestions. (and your purchases too!) I love all the ideas for little aquatic micro coins & can't wait to start designing them.

I'm getting ready to place the order for the last version of this coin and have decided to offer it exclusively to those who purchase 1 or more of the first 5 versions of the coin. There will be a limit of 2 per person & shipping will be free. Yep, shipping is free.

I'll be sending out emails to everyone who has purchased coins so far to see if they might be interested in purchasing the last version. This is only so that I can get an exact count on how many coins I should order, invoices will not be sent out until I have the coins in hand and have inspected them.

The last version will consist of glow in the dark (not orange) and translucent enamels. I expect to have them in hand in a few weeks.

Thanks again everyone!

uh, feeling rather like an idiot here, but I can't figure out where to get the activation codes for these little fellers...er ladies...

heck, I can't even tell which one's the guy and which is the girl...

I want to activate them, put them together in a little acrylic case and let them make NANONUDIES!!

Pretty sad when the urologist can't figure out how to "activate" a nudi branch!

I got my first two nudibranches open them up took them out ripped the package open to get me hands on them ..........and WOW these are even better than pictured!! SOOOO glad I went ahead and ordered the rest of these critters already. The ONLY problem I had with these cool little guys was my old eyes had fun with those micro numbers ..............."Baby, where my magnifying glasses" Thanks for such a cool coin!!

When I arrived home today the mailbox was bulging with geocoins I had ordered. As I was looking through I saw Karma's name on one of the return addys and went for that one first. My little family is almost complete now. Just waiting on the last one to make it's way home from the mint. Again I was highly impressed as pictures don't do these little guys justice. Glad I got these guys and I can't wait to see what the lovely and talented Karma will come up with next. Thanks!!

Edited by seaeye