Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
ernies

"i love geocaching" and "flying v" geocoins

hi.

now finally out: the new "i love geocaching" geocoin.

http://ingwer.ch/geo/coins/ilovegeocaching_en.html

there are some night-glowing parts (esp. on the black nickel version) and the heart is a shine-through filling.

there is also another new coin out now, called "flying v". it has night-glowing elements on both sides.

http://ingwer.ch/geo/coins/flyingv_en.html

have a great day!

1696e.jpg

1696d.jpg

1740c_bn_red_k.jpg

1740c_ni_green_k.jpg

Edited by ernies

thanks. please note they look better in real. the polished nickel does not look so good in these pics (turns out too greyish).

Edited by ernies

Are these pre order or are they actually in stock? I see on the order form it says something about preorder where it is check marked in the little box? Is the shipping to the U.S. really $4.50 too?

the preorder is over and the coins are really available and will be shipped as the money comes in. sorry, i have to update the webpage. the shipping is as indicated, but registered mail (optional) is strongly recommended.

I just love the Flying V coin <_< They are adorable! I just wish they weren't $10 US each. I understand the pricing - shaped, glitter, etc. - but now I have to decide which one - or ones to get! :lol::lol:

:cry:

CF30

got mine today by registered mail. I hate going to the post office and waiting behind all the passport people. But the coins were worth it.

Got mine today! They look great! I have a couple of each metal so if anyone is entertain trades. :huh: