Musketeer Geocoin

avroair

I got worried when after about 20 minutes, I still hadn't received an order confirmation from Oakcoins, so I went back a made a second duplicate order, just to play it safe. Then both my confirmation emails arrived momments later! :P

... So, now I'll have one extra Assasin (AS) and one extra Imperialist (AS), should anyone want to trade. :D

I was looking forward to getting one for me and one for a friend this morning. I was using the link sent in the newsletter e-mail but the coins were never listed on the presale page. Didn't know until after I checked the forum posts today that they had their own presale page. (Why?) Guess we missed out on this one too. :P

I got worried when after about 20 minutes, I still hadn't received an order confirmation from Oakcoins, so I went back a made a second duplicate order, just to play it safe. Then both my confirmation emails arrived momments later! :D

... So, now I'll have one extra Assasin (AS) and one extra Imperialist (AS), should anyone want to trade. :D

Email sent. :P

I got worried when after about 20 minutes, I still hadn't received an order confirmation from Oakcoins, so I went back a made a second duplicate order, just to play it safe. Then both my confirmation emails arrived momments later! :D

I STILL haven't gotten my Order Confirmation :P Just a Paypal receipt??

Edited by Sunrayers

About 23 minutes to go.

For some reason a handful were in the cart yesterday evening. I was able to pick up mine then. So I am just around to watch the fun :D

I managed to pick mine up 24 hours ago. I was checking the page and all of a sudden found I could add them to my order - hurray!!! :D Glad I was able to do that, otherwise I was sure to miss out - I think my timezone conversion gave me 2am local time... :D

coin 9.98 $

INTSHIP 5.25 $

Shipping: Ground 3.04 $

:D

but happy that i got one...:D

Yeah - gotta hate that international shipping, but accepted as a given for not living in the US. That free International shipping a while back was absolutely awesome though as it made the coins more affordable. Thank you for doing that GeoSwag - it was very, very much appreciated (could you make it permanent? :D ).

The real bugger is when you only order one or two geocoins - the shipping effectively adds the cost of a third to the order. Luckily I had a few other coins to get this time so it wasn't so bad. Still OT (sorry) - order a single coin from a different store recently and with shipping I ended up paying a total of nearly twice the cost of the coin! B) Hence that coin is now very valuable... to me at least! :P

Looks like they have about 20 of each up on the regular presale page right now in case you missed out!

All gone. :)

They usually keep back 10% of the coins in case the cart goes into negative numbers. It saves them from having to refund a person's money who ordered.

Hope people like these versions, I think the purple and black ones came out really nicely in the antique silver and even more so in the gold. :P:lol::D

So anyone else noticed when activating the "green" version of the coin that the name comes up as

4musketeers Calavlier Geocoin

instead of

4musketeers Cavalier Geocoin

:D;):lol:

yes, i've noticed, too, but my english is not the best, so

i thought that was a missunderstanding by me...:)

Still no icon for these.

would also like to see the icon.... :D

So anyone else noticed when activating the "green" version of the coin that the name comes up as

4musketeers Calavlier Geocoin

instead of

4musketeers Cavalier Geocoin

:):D:lol:

yes, i've noticed, too, but my english is not the best, so

i thought that was a missunderstanding by me...:)

Still no icon for these.

would also like to see the icon.... :D

Yeah Calavlier is the russian spelling ;) I am re-submitting the icon today. :D

Only the black & purple were left when I used the link that avroair posted long ago, but if I use the Geoswag presale page link all the colors are available...

yep yep. He clearly said "Pre sale page", not Four Musketeers pre-sale page. All the colors are still there. Plus a few surprises ;)

TMA

Yep, I just bought a couple of those "surprises". :)

Same coin as before but in copper? Will there be a new icon?

edited for: This is one of my Favorite Coins!

I am not sure if the icon can be updated. These are for all you copper lovers out there! <_<

You could create a different icon. Assign these tracking numbers to it and pay the $150. Just a thought.